Quote Originally Posted by computel View Post
copied them over and now my logo.gif size changed and it is really small and can't figure out what happened. I copied a wrong file some
where?
No, actually you copied a file correctly. Up until version 1.5.5f, the header logo did not have a specific identifier in the code to assign the width and height. There was/is a define in the includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE.php or template override (includes/languages/YOUR_TEMPLATE/YOUR_LANGUAGE.php) and also the includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/header.php or associated template override (includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/YOUR_TEMPLATE/header.php) for each of HEADER_LOGO_WIDTH and HEADER_LOGO_HEIGHT. The header.php file is expected to load before the language specific file so the value contained in the header.php file is the one that you would most likely want to modify.

Suggestion would be that if the template override file does not exist that you copy the base file to the template directory and then modify the template directory option(s). ie. If your site is offered in english and you have a template called 'my_modified_template', then first look in includes/languages/english/my_modified_template to see if there is a header.php file. If so, then modify the defines in that file.

If includes/languages/english/my_modified_template/header.php does not exist then
copy includes/languages/english/header.php
to includes/languages/english/my_modified_template/header.php

and then modify that file.