Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bask_Black, v1.3.9h make it responsive (adaptive)

so ignore them, ok.
    so what about files that are associated with my addons? should I load them to see if they work? or face up that I have to start from scratch on all my addons like 'ceon_manual_card' my 'category_dressing'?
    thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Oops. I seem to have duplicated this reply so sorry i will delete if I can figure out how.

so ignore them? and what about my addons like 'ceon_manual_card' or 'category_dressing' should I move those files over or skip them and start from scratch.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slater555 View Post
    Oops. I seem to have duplicated this reply so sorry i will delete if I can figure out how.

so ignore them? and what about my addons like 'ceon_manual_card' or 'category_dressing' should I move those files over or skip them and start from scratch.
    Combination of both is suggested... For one, the plugins that are on the current server obviously support that version of ZC; however, as written may not operate properly in the new store; however, ideally there has been an upgrade performed for the plugin(s) (if it/they are still considered necessary after you see how the new version operates).

Also if a plugin is to be carried over, then it is possible that after the plugin was installed that modifications were made to its operation/display and those changes would want to be carried over. The same comparison process could be used to carry over the change(s).

As to the previous comparison discussion. Remember you are comparing old vanilla to old store looking for differences between those, then as determined necessary to support your arrangement applying the same differences to your new store and as necessary updating the code language to whatever is necessary in the current environment.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

where can i find my options for templates? I am using bask_black now, can I continue to use that? I am having trouble finding my template options, do I do that after I load the site or prior?
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

first thing as I loaded the new 1.5.5 shop to my server and was on the zc_install it's asking me for a user and password (Admin Credentials (SuperUser))
    I have put every user and pass i got, for my current sites admin, my database user and pass, my log in for my server company, my old database user and pass and I can't get past it.

Plugin Contributions

Well, got past it. seems like the site is up and ready to tweak. I will tweak away then try to move it to the existing shop /name/
    thanks for the help
    https://www.airtightsecurityplus.com/airtight-next/

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if I can move all my Bask_Black template files from my v1.3.9h over and retain that template.

Plugin Contributions

can't use the bask_black, using 'responsive classic' but i lost responsiveness somewhere along tweaking the look. can't see straight anymore getting some rest.

Plugin Contributions

well it's up and working but I don't think I can use it anytime in the near future. Just spent 8 hours trying to make one thing on my page disappear. there are just too many files to sift through looking for a place to affect something. I'm pretty sure this will take a month or two. Been 2 days and all I have been able to do is make it a little narrower, centered and made one of the list of categories go away all for 2 days. Killing me.
    I might just stick with the 139h as it already looks the way I want and I remember how much effort and time went into that.

Here's the new site https://www.airtightsecurityplus.com/airtight-next
    and the old working site https://www.airtightsecurityplus.com/security_equipment

Let me know what you think..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12