Plugin Contributions

Default After Successful upgrade from 1.3.8. to 1.5.9, back again to installation screen

The upgrade steps ended in success. From there, deleted zc_install and went back to localhost/home_directory

Same initial installation screen shows off

Before improvising, any suggestion is welcomed

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After Successful upgrade from 1.3.8. to 1.5.9, back again to installation screen

well, after tuning FS_CATALOG and family, now "unabled to connect", I believe I will figure it out

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After Successful upgrade from 1.3.8. to 1.5.9, back again to installation screen

Now I need help here, trying to get out of the maintenance status. Have no access to admin folder

After the upgrade there is table admin_files, which has a field for "maintenance", changing it to "0", does not do the magic. Installed zencart into another folder, clean install, and there is not "admin_files" table.

Why?

thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

What do you mean you don't have access to the admin folder? If changes were made to the configure.php file in the includes folder, then similar changes are likely needed in the admin/includes/configure.php file...

As for the absence of a database table called admin_files, well it doesn't exist in a new install of ZC 1.5.5.

As for the configuration key in question for maintenance mode it is: DOWN_FOR_MAINTENANCE and should be set to either 'true' or 'false'. But in the current state, would nearly suggest that it remain down for maintenance lest someone make a purchase that gets otherwise deleted/overwritten by all of the operations being performed...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...