Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion v153 - server move and blank pages

Hi,

I'm running my web store on zencart v153.

I just switched my webhost and moved zencart to a new server. I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly and got the site and database moved.

Web shop looks alright. All the old orders, customers etc. are visible in the admin site.

Link: http://blackphlegm.com/emptiness/altar/

Products and Product infos show just fine. But when I hit add to cart, next thing I get is a blank page. Same goes with admin page. Everything looks fine when I log in but when trying to access any other page in admin panels I get blank page.

I've done the process of fresh install and importing my old site thrice according to this: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...fferent-server

Just can't seem to get it work. Any idea what's wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v153 - server move and blank pages

According to this (https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page) FAQ, you should look in your store's /logs directory for some myDEBUG*.log files that contain information about the source of the issue.

Plugin Contributions

This is what I got from the logs:

Code:
    [10-Feb-2018 23:44:30 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/extra_datafiles/zenn_template_blocks.php:32) in /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 115
    [10-Feb-2018 23:44:30 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/extra_datafiles/zenn_template_blocks.php:32) in /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 115
    [10-Feb-2018 23:44:30 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/extra_datafiles/zenn_template_blocks.php:32) in /home3/kgtlvako/public_html/emptiness/altar2/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 46
    But it doesn't make sense to me..

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

It just doesn't make sense to me how these files that worked fine on my old server suddenly show this issue. I have done no changes on any files between the move.

I tried to fix the file according the steps above and check if there was some spaces somewhere but didn't notice anything wrong with them.

Could this problem be be because the old server MySQL version was 5.6.35 and on the new server it is 5.6.38?

It's driving me nuts.

Plugin Contributions

#1 - i'm getting a 404 error when i go here:

http://blackphlegm.com/emptiness/altar/

#2 - servers are always configured different, for example, php could be run as an apache module or as a CGI script. you could have different versions of mySQL. tons of stuff could be/are different between servers.
    #3 - while you think you have done no changes, are you sure you uploaded the files correctly? very easy to make a mistake.

#4 - finally, there should be log files for everything that goes on with respect to your website and your server. log files are your friend. they will help you figure out what exactly is wrong. if there are no ZC logs, then talk to your new host about where to get your access and error logs.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

The logs you posted reference the file includes/extra_datafiles/zenn_template_blocks.php (line 32), which is not part of the standard Zen Cart "load". Perhaps if you would post the contents of that file, someone could provide additional help.

Plugin Contributions

I figured this out. Because I'm using 1.5.3. the PHP-version caused the issue.

My new server was running on new PHP-version. So downgrading it to the correct version solved the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samuxul View Post
    I figured this out. Because I'm using 1.5.3. the PHP-version caused the issue.

My new server was running on new PHP-version. So downgrading it to the correct version solved the problem.
    And to what version was that?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    And to what version was that?
    So form Cpanel Multiphp editor I changed the PHP-version from ea-php70 to ea-php56