Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template (BETA)

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Issue opened
    I found an additional issue related to this which I had fixed. It affected includes/templates/bootstrap/tpl_modules_create_account.php .
    The pull down for the state was creating both the pull down and invisible fields for the text input box when $flag_show_pulldown_states was true. This took additional space under the state pulldown. Corrected the if logic to format correctly.
    PHP Code:
    <?php

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
            if (
    $flag_show_pulldown_states == true) {

?>
        <label class="inputLabel" for="stateZone" id="zoneLabel"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE?></label>
        <?php

echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('zone_id'zen_prepare_country_zones_pull_down($selected_country), $zone_id'id="stateZone"','true');
              if (
    zen_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)) echo '&nbsp;<span >' ENTRY_STATE_TEXT '</span>';
            echo 
    '<div class="p-2"></div>';
         } else {
    ?>
        <label class="inputLabel" for="state" id="stateLabel"><?php echo $state_field_label?></label>
        <?php

echo zen_draw_input_field('state'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK'entry_state''40') . ' id="state" placeholder="' ENTRY_STATE_TEXT '"');
            if (
    $flag_show_pulldown_states == false) {
              echo 
    zen_draw_hidden_field('zone_id'$zone_name' ');
            }

?>
        <div class="p-2"></div>
        <?php

}
    }
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Here's the change I made to includes/classes/observers/ZcaBootstrapObserver.php. It affects all pull downs not just required.
    PHP Code:
                case 'NOTIFY_ZEN_DRAW_PULL_DOWN_MENU':

$field $p2;
                    if (
    strpos($field'class="') !== false) {

$field str_replace('class="''class="custom-select col-11'$field);
                    } else {

$field str_replace('<select ''<select class="custom-select col-11" '$field);
                    }

$p2 $field;
                    break; 
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Nice one, @badarac. I'll review all of those field-overrides to make sure that any pre-existing class isn't overwritten. Are you going to create a GitHub issue, or should I?
    Issue opened
    Nice catch @badarac,

I choose a different route only because this affected every pull-down menu (side-box pull-downs, pull-downs that aren't required, ect.), the following files have been updated to reposition the required indicator for pull-downs to be right of the pull-down label.

ZcaBootstrapObserver.php
    tpl_modules_create_account.php
    tpl_contact_us_default.php
    tpl_modules_address_book_details.php
    tpl_modules_checkout_new_address.php
    tpl_modules_checkout_new_shipping_address.php
    tpl_modules_checkout_new_payment_address.php
    Last edited by rbarbour; 24 Mar 2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: forgot file

Plugin Contributions

I found an additional issue related to this which I had fixed. It affected includes/templates/bootstrap/tpl_modules_create_account.php .
    The pull down for the state was creating both the pull down and invisible fields for the text input box when $flag_show_pulldown_states was true. This took additional space under the state pulldown. Corrected the if logic to format correctly.
    Again, nice catch @badarac, I really appreciate the extensive testing.

A fix has been provided for all the following files:

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Again, nice catch @badarac, I really appreciate the extensive testing.

A fix has been provided for all the following files:

My pleasure. Thanks to you and Cindy. This was a huge undertaking as I've discovered just implementing it. Awesome job!!!

Plugin Contributions

Found another one this morning. I've already opened an issue on github.
    More information appears in the hamburger menu even though EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX is turned off. What I found was the if logic was executed after the beginning of the list item . I moved the check and it now works correctly. The edit is to includes/templates/bootstrap/tpl_offcanvas_menu.php. It also might be helpful to change the title and description for the config value to indicate that it controls the display in the hamburger menu as well.
    PHP Code:
    <?php      

// test if sidebox should display

if (EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX== '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) {
        if (isset(
    $var_linksList)) {
          unset(
    $var_linksList);
        }    
    ?>
          <li class="nav-item dropdown d-lg-none">
            <a class="nav-link dropdown-toggle" href="#" id="navbarDropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">
              <?php echo BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES?>
            </a>
            <div class="dropdown-menu mb-2" aria-labelledby="navbarDropdown">

<?php

echo '<ul class="m-0 p-0">';

$page_query $db->Execute("select * from " TABLE_EZPAGES " where status_sidebox = 1 and sidebox_sort_order > 0 order by sidebox_sort_order, pages_title");
        if (
    $page_query->RecordCount()>0) {

$title =  BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES;

$box_id =  'ezpages';

$rows 0;
          while (!
    $page_query->EOF) {

$rows++;

Plugin Contributions

The close of the if, div, and list item also needs to be moved or the formatting of the second and third rows moves outside the container. Here's the correct code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php      

// test if sidebox should display

if (EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX== '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) {
        if (isset(
    $var_linksList)) {
          unset(
    $var_linksList);
        }    
    ?>
          <li class="nav-item dropdown d-lg-none">
            <a class="nav-link dropdown-toggle" href="#" id="navbarDropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">
              <?php echo BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES?>
            </a>
            <div class="dropdown-menu mb-2" aria-labelledby="navbarDropdown">

<?php

echo '<ul class="m-0 p-0">';

$page_query $db->Execute("select * from " TABLE_EZPAGES " where status_sidebox = 1 and sidebox_sort_order > 0 order by sidebox_sort_order, pages_title");
        if (
    $page_query->RecordCount()>0) {

$title =  BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES;

$box_id =  'ezpages';

$rows 0;
          while (!
    $page_query->EOF) {

$rows++;

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['id'] = $page_query->fields['pages_id'];

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['name'] = $page_query->fields['pages_title'];

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL']  = "";
            switch (
    true) {

// external link new window or same window

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url_external'] != ''):

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL']  = $page_query->fields['alt_url_external'];
              break;

// internal link new window

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1'):

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL']  = (substr($page_query->fields['alt_url'],0,4) == 'http') ?

$page_query->fields['alt_url'] :
              (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' '' zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL'), truetruetrue));
              break;

// internal link same window

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '0'):

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL']  = (substr($page_query->fields['alt_url'],0,4) == 'http') ?

$page_query->fields['alt_url'] :
              (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' '' zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL'), truetruetrue));
              break;
            }

// if altURL is specified, use it; otherwise, use EZPage ID to create link

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['link'] = ($page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL'] =='') ?

zen_href_link(FILENAME_EZPAGES'id=' $page_query->fields['pages_id'] . ($page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] > '&chapter=' $page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] : ''), ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL')) :

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['altURL'];

$page_query_list_sidebox[$rows]['link'] .= ($page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1' '" target="_blank' '');

$page_query->MoveNext();
          }

$title_link false;

$var_linksList $page_query_list_sidebox;

}

for (
    $i=1$n=sizeof($var_linksList); $i<=$n$i++) { 
        echo 
    '<a class="dropdown-item" href="' $var_linksList[$i]['link'] . '">' $var_linksList[$i]['name'] . '</a>';
      } 
    // end FOR loop

echo '</ul>';

?>
            </div>
          </li>  
      <?php // test for display      ?>

Plugin Contributions

Found another one this morning. I've already opened an issue on github.
    More information appears in the hamburger menu even though EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX is turned off. What I found was the if logic was executed after the beginning of the list item . I moved the check and it now works correctly. The edit is to includes/templates/bootstrap/tpl_offcanvas_menu.php. It also might be helpful to change the title and description for the config value to indicate that it controls the display in the hamburger menu as well.
    The close of the if, div, and list item also needs to be moved or the formatting of the second and third rows moves outside the container. Here's the correct code:
    Thank for pointing this out. I'll try to get to this today so I can push 1.1.2 to zen plugins or 1.1.1 seeing how that upload never got updated in the zen plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Version 1.0.2 is being upload today!

NEW IN THIS UPDATE

- Updated so the Clone a Template plugin can be used.
    - Replace page specific jscript_addr_pulldowns.php files with jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php to include bootstrap classes.
    - Update tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php to address a formatting issue.
    - Update "/includes/templates/bootstrap/" tpl_modules_create_account.php, tpl_contact_us_default.php, tpl_modules_address_book_details.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_address.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_shipping_address.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_payment_address.php to address a formatting issue with drop-downs. This update also places the "required indicator" right of the drop-down label.
    - Update "/includes/languages/english/bootstrap/" document_general_info.php, document_product_info.php, product_free_shipping_info.php, product_info.php, product_music_info.php to reword "Larger Images" to "Additional Images".
    - Update "/includes/templates/bootstrap/modalboxes/" tpl_bootstrap_images.php so the Main Image thumb and Additional Images thumbs are same size.
    - Update "includes/templates/bootstrap/common" tpl_offcanvas_menu.php so the more_information drop-down adheres to the EZ-Pages Display Status - Sidebox configuration.

Hope I didn't forget anything

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Version 1.0.2 is being upload today!

NEW IN THIS UPDATE

- Updated so the Clone a Template plugin can be used.
    - Replace page specific jscript_addr_pulldowns.php files with jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php to include bootstrap classes.
    - Update tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php to address a formatting issue.
    - Update "/includes/templates/bootstrap/" tpl_modules_create_account.php, tpl_contact_us_default.php, tpl_modules_address_book_details.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_address.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_shipping_address.php, tpl_modules_checkout_new_payment_address.php to address a formatting issue with drop-downs. This update also places the "required indicator" right of the drop-down label.
    - Update "/includes/languages/english/bootstrap/" document_general_info.php, document_product_info.php, product_free_shipping_info.php, product_info.php, product_music_info.php to reword "Larger Images" to "Additional Images".
    - Update "/includes/templates/bootstrap/modalboxes/" tpl_bootstrap_images.php so the Main Image thumb and Additional Images thumbs are same size.
    - Update "includes/templates/bootstrap/common" tpl_offcanvas_menu.php so the more_information drop-down adheres to the EZ-Pages Display Status - Sidebox configuration.

Hope I didn't forget anything
    You da man!!

Plugin Contributions

Two issues opened in github. Other than those two items things look good.

For anyone wondering what the issues are, the fix for the alert on the required pull down fields was incomplete. The second issue was the one I raised earlier for a formatting issue when the tagline is blank. A workaround was provided in the earlier post. https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....93#post1343893

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast