Plugin Contributions

Default Hide Product Quantities to Guests

Is it possible to hide product quantities to guests and only show it to authorized wholesale customers? Meaning that they would have to log in to see both the pricing and quantity of the items. We are a company who sells only to stores so we want those things to be shown only to logged in users. It is already showing pricing only to logged in users, just trying to do the same for product quantity.
    I have tried searching for solutions on google and zencart forums but I haven't yet found a solution to this.

We are still using v1.3.9h; PHP version is 5.6.31 (Zend: 2.6.0); we use Core FTP LE.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hide Product Quantities to Guests

Quote Originally Posted by stef27 View Post
    Is it possible to hide product quantities to guests and only show it to authorized wholesale customers? Meaning that they would have to log in to see both the pricing and quantity of the items. We are a company who sells only to stores so we want those things to be shown only to logged in users. It is already showing pricing only to logged in users, just trying to do the same for product quantity.
    I have tried searching for solutions on google and zencart forums but I haven't yet found a solution to this.

We are still using v1.3.9h; PHP version is 5.6.31 (Zend: 2.6.0); we use Core FTP LE.

Thank you
    Yes, Twitch Wholesale once installed would need a simple filter added to any of the items you want to show or hide to wholesale/retail customers. The filters are available in the install package or on the forum for the module where folks have used it to filter payments, shipping, prices, menu buttons, define pages and the list goes on.

The filters can be used to find logged in or not, or by using the stock group pricing module without installing Twitch Wholesale as I have had a few clients that need the filters without the WS/RT cart split. However, you have to install the filter in all of the page entry/flow points in your cart... or the pages missing filters will not work correctly exposing details.

Zen Cart doesn't use a 'switch is always off' approach to coding unfortunately.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.