Plugin Contributions

Default Chrome states therre is steange code behavior and halts saving updated product in Adm

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

1.5.5, PHP 5.6, Edit Orders/ Super Orders/Twitch Hidden Model/ Admin Master Password/Twitch Base Price

Once in a while I will get a product that causes Chrome to state there is unusual code:

"This page isn’t working
    Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
    Try visiting the site's homepage.
    ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR"

I have run virus detection against my site but nothing comes up.
    I can go pick a different product and it is fine but go back to the problem product and it will keep doing it.
    If I refresh the screen I get a blank product entry page. I use backspace at that point because I tried redoing the product in the blank page once and it deleted the product from my database. I have checked for a Debug error log when this occurs but nothing is logged.

Any insight from all you brilliant ZenCart people out there would be greatly apprieciated
    Last edited by wsworx; 24 Feb 2018 at 12:38 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chrome states therre is steange code behavior and halts saving updated product in

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chrome states therre is steange code behavior and halts saving updated product in

Thank you for the information

I went back through the product listing and figured it must have something to do with the two links that were in the product description.
    I went ahead and deleted the links, updated the product quantity and saved it with no issues.
    I then went back and recreated the two links on the page as they were before, saved it again and now everything seems to be working fine.
    Hopefully this will help others with this issue.

Plugin Contributions

One of the reasons I use the Source button. Looks to see if extraneous code has been inserted in a link or elsewhere.
    If you don't code elsewhere and insert the code, then it's a good idea to check it before updating.