Plugin Contributions

help question Conflict with Payeezy JS with new template

Hi all - I've been using ZenCart since 2010 but do NOT claim any expertise! Recently upgraded to 1.5.5f (thank you!) and had to change from First Data's Global Gateway to Payeezy. Experienced problems with the Payments Page option (people getting charged but never sent back to our site ) so we switched to the Payeezy JS. It works great with my old template (designed for 1.3.X) and with the standard template, but I'm trying to put in a new (but still non-responsive) template, and I get the dreaded PAYEEZY-FDTOKEN-MISSING. I obviously have all the appropriate tokens and passwords because the site runs fine with the old template. I am wondering if it's possibly a js conflict but I really don't know where to start looking. There is no template-specific tpl_checkout_payment_default.php page, which was suggested as a possible problem in another forum post.

I wrote to the template designer as well, but have not yet heard back from them.

Using v155f
    PHP Version 5.6.38
    mySQL 5.5.59
    Current template: Mistik by IdeasGirl
    New template: ZC03C00240 by AlgoZone

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Conflict with Payeezy JS with new template

You can gain some insight as to whether there's a jQuery/javascript conflict by using your browser's "Developer Tools", normally accessed by pressing the F12 key (on Windoze, anyway). Once clicked, a bottom panel displays and there's usually a tab entitled "Console" that will show you any jQuery/js issues.

Is the site available publicly? If so, could/would you provide a link (either here or via PM)?

Plugin Contributions

I'll give the developer link a try when there aren't too many people online - I hate switching to a non-working template when people are in there "adding to cart". It is a publicly available site and I'll PM you the address if the developer tool console doesn't work.

Thanks for your feedback :-)

Plugin Contributions

If you setup a copy of your site somewhere (local or in a sub-directory) on which you can do further testing and development you could troubleshoot the issue without worry of affecting business...

Just a thought...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I have a copy set up in as a subdirectory under another domain to work on now - for some reason, when I was trying to work on it in a subdirectory of the live site, the admin kept redirecting back to the live one. Probably something I didn't have right in the config but I couldn't see it. This seems to be working better for the troubleshooting phase. Had some life emergency stuff crop up so had to step away from this for a few days but will get back to working on this over the weekend.

Plugin Contributions

Just to close this thread out, I decided to bag that template as reviewing other threads indicate serious problems with that family of templates and zc1.5.5. Modified a template I was using on another site and that is working fine.