Plugin Contributions

help question Payeezy JS not passing CVV2 variable via Payeezy Developer API

Currently using v1.5.5f with the Payeezy JS module, previously used 1.5.0 with FirstData Global Gateway API. We just realized today that the CVV2 variable is not passing from the cart to Payeezy, so presumably the desired code on the Payeezy side has changed from what the GG API was taking. People are still getting approved, but the returned message is something like "merchant says CVV code not available" (the message varies depending on the type of card used).

On the approval emails from Payeezy, this is the section which says what data was sent over:

[token] => Array
    (
    [token_type] => FDToken
    [token_data] => Array
    (
    [value] => 1234123412341234
    [cardholder_name] => John Doe
    [exp_date] => 0220
    [cvv] =>
    [type] => Visa
    )

)

In the payeezyjszc.php, it looks like the field is named _cc-cvv.

array(
    'title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYEEZYJSZC_TEXT_CVV,
    'field' => '<input type="number" size="4" maxlength="4" payeezy-data="cvv_code" id="' . $this->code . '_cc-cvv"' . $onFocus . ' autocomplete="off">',
    'tag' => $this->code . '_cc-cvv',

Is this the problem? I hate to change something in the payment module because I don't totally understand what I'm doing, but should I change the variable '_cc-cvv' to 'cvv' ?

Using v155f
    PHP Version 5.6.38
    mySQL 5.5.59
    Current template: Mistik by IdeasGirl

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Cart Payeezy JS not passing CVV2 variable via Payeezy Developer API

Update - I discovered that I'm encountering TWO problems with the payload going to Payeezy: AVS & CVV2.

Visa transactions give the proper Y/Z/N responses to AVS, but both MasterCard & Discover responses indicate the data isn't going over in the proper format.

MC: AVS Result: (Q) - Bill to address did not pass edit checks
    Discover: AVS Result: Not Available

Also, none of the card types are giving response codes on CVV2 - they all give a response implying the data wasn't sent (or wasn't sent in the proper format).

Visa: CVV2 Result: Not Available
    MC: CVV2 Result: Not Available
    Discover: CVV2 Result: (S) - Merchant has indicated that CVV2 / CVC2/CVD is not present on the card

I called Payeezy Developer Support, and the best they could tell me is that the data isn't being passed correctly, but they would need to see an example payload to test it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Cart Payeezy JS not passing CVV2 variable via Payeezy Developer API

More information, with a related problem. I started setting up my fraud settings, including refusing transactions from specific countries, and quickly realized that I was blocking transactions from acceptable countries (e.g. blocked Georgia, ended up blocking Germany accidentally). It turns out Payeezy bases the fraud blocking on ISO Country Codes instead of country names. The tech I spoke to at Payeezy felt that was also causing the challenge with the MC/Discover address verification. I looked at the COUNTRIES table and noticed that field countries_id is the one stored in the customer's address, but countries_name is getting passed to Payeezy although countries_iso_code_2 is what the system is looking for.