Plugin Contributions

Default IPN Handler location for payza redirect

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I installed the payza payment module that I downloaded from payza. It works except after you pay it takes you right back to the payment page and doesn't record the order in admin.

I contacted payza and they said this:

For Alert URL, enter the URL of the location of your IPN Handler.

So my question is what is my IPN Handler url ?

I tried the one that I know paypal uses ( ipn_main_handler.php )

That did not work.

I appreciate any help.

I'm using zencart version 5.5e with no other plugins that would affect this.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: IPN Handler location for payza redirect

That distribution contains a file named payza_ipn.php and, based on the file's location in the zip-file, should be placed in your store's root-directory (the same directory as the ipn_main_handler.php).

The alert URL would be set to https://www.example.com/payza_ipn.php, where www.example.com would be replaced by your store's location.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help, but that does not work.

I added the alert url: https://www.traffic007.com/payza_ipn.php

After you pay it redirects right back to:
    https://traffic007.com/index.php?mai...eckout_payment

It should go to:
    https://traffic007.com/index.php?mai...eckout_process

I'm about to give up and go back to oscommerce where I tested the payza mod and it works. I hate to have to do that because osc is outdated.

Plugin Contributions

What email did you receive when attempting to checkout?

If the ipn handler was properly called and processed, then either an email indicating that there was an incorrect ipn call made would be sent or a success email would be sent.

If a success email was sent and you were still redirected back to checkout_payment, then it looks like there is a race condition where the customer was moved towards the checkout_process area but the database had not yet been updated by the ipn handler and therefore the customer was redirected back to checkout_payment because there was no record indicating a successful checkout.

If that were the case, I would do two things: 1) add a session related variable into the ipn handler to flag that the ipn handler had processed a call for this session (in both the failed and success areas) and 2) add a sort of timer/session check into the before_process section of the payment module to loop through an area until either the session was set or a small period of time had passed. That being added just before the database query for the presence of the of the session record in the payza_sessions table.

But, if no email was received, then it would first indicate that the ipn handler did not get processed and second indicate that there was a problem with sending/receiving the email.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...