Thread: ISO 3166 error

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ISO 3166 error

Ok, so I installed v1.55f on my site, now I am getting an ISO 3166 error code. It keeps asking me to refresh the page, but that does nothing. When I go to the actual website during checkout, it gives me the same problem. No country is showing in the box. How can I fix this?
    Duane Garrett
    Owner, 3rdStrikePerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ISO 3166 error

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Ok, so I installed v1.55f on my site, now I am getting an ISO 3166 error code. It keeps asking me to refresh the page, but that does nothing. When I go to the actual website during checkout, it gives me the same problem. No country is showing in the box. How can I fix this?
    What was the method of installation?
    From where was the software obtained?

Ie. From the posting tips: HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

One click install from Hosting company's site (GoDaddy). Everything is working fine but that. My customers can't check out because it won't show a country at all.
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    One click install from Hosting company's site (GoDaddy). Everything is working fine but that. My customers can't check out because it won't show a country at all.
    Was afraid of that, though figured that was the issue.

Need to import the countries database table from a good source (a fresh download of the ZC store software from the main page of this forum is a good place to start.)

There are a number of ways to approach the issue from that point, though perhaps the easiest is:

From that download, go look at the folder zc_install/sql/install. Then depending on whether your store is using utf-8 or latin1 encoding as identified in includes/configure.php.

Probably the next thing to do is to import the entire sql file that contains the countries data into the store, though one may do a review of the applicable tables to see how much of it is needed (just countries or also zones, etc...)

So for example from the admin screen (seems like able to access this area) goto tools->Install SQL Patches.

Then with the following file on the server, upload/import the file that is found at: zc_install/sql/install/mysql_utf8.sql

There may be errors generated; however, it is important to understand where the error is and what the error message is. Following the guidance of this FAQ if an error occurs should help identify the solution: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm not finding any sql in my intall? And my configure.php didn't identify which language it is using. I'm not sure what to do here???
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

This is what I keep getting. Any developers out there that can help me?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

And another question - what happened to the html version of the editing in admin? All I have on my admin is text.
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

Like @mc12345678 indicated, your use of the one-click install has hosed you. My best guess is that that install has failed to update the 'countries' table with the status field (added in zc 1.5.2).

Log into your admin and navigate to Tools->Install SQL Patches. Copy the SQL statement below into that tool's form and run it:
    Code:
    ALTER TABLE countries ADD status tinyint(1) DEFAULT '1';
    Now, check to see that your store's login no longer displays the "Warning an error occurred".

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I done the sql patch through the admin section. Now the countries are there, but it still isn't showing anything on the website itself? Help~!!
    Duane Garrett

Plugin Contributions

You should have (multiple) entries in your store's /logs directory identifying the source of the issue named myDEBUG-*.log. Please post one of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast