Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC upgrade fails from 1.3.9 to 1.50 using Zencart 1.5.5f install

Actually there should be no harm in executing the script/sql that you found in that associated thread. Would suggest executing it before attempting the zc_install database upgrade.

Like was said, those four provided queries would get things rolling as compared to what has been provided, but there are likely to be additional reports after that if only those four are executed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Well now I see but do not understand what I am a looking at.
    The below error came up when I tried the above script for the (4).

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE admin_activity_log MODIFY COLUMN log_id bigint(15) NOT NULL auto_increment

#1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
    I just pasted the script into Run sql (in phpmyadmin) of a copy of same database and did not change any settings, only clicked Go.

I did do the short cut in phpmyadmin Operations to make another copy, other way was taking too long, was that a bad thing to do? I have concluded that Supertracker is bloated and causing errors. Tried to remove first from an older backup but could not get uploaded yet to even try. I could take from a copy of live sight but the older backups are being an issue. Thought to see what happens to same sql live copy as is to follow errors.

Is there a clue in this error?
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Actually there should be no harm in executing the script/sql that you found in that associated thread. Would suggest executing it before attempting the zc_install database upgrade.

Like was said, those four provided queries would get things rolling as compared to what has been provided, but there are likely to be additional reports after that if only those four are executed.

My last post was before I saw your reply.
    What I thought is there was a similar large group of scripts but was updated as per the Red lined notice.
    Should I be looking for that?
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f

Plugin Contributions

I tried Dr. Bytes's longer script on my database as it is in the post #17 I referenced and got the below error. I never could find an updated version.

Also looked at the (4) structures as to the images prior and see no change.
    I expected more errors, but then I know little of what is or is not happening.

Error

SQL query:

# This script simply rebuilds the auto-increment settings on tables which should have them. ALTER TABLE upgrade_exceptions CHANGE COLUMN upgrade_exception_id upgrade_exception_id smallint(5) NOT NULL auto_increment
    #1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f

Plugin Contributions

Tried to upgrade again after running this sql of Dr. Bytes and have these errors from store Log to report below.
    Appears to be similar and with no sign of AUTO_INCREMENT showing up in the EXTRA column in database Structure has me wondering if anything really happened.

Code:
    ---------------
    Apr 15 2018 19:22 -- upgradeException
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Telephone - Customer Service', 'STORE_TELEPHONE_CUSTSERVICE', '', 'Enter a telephone number for customers to reach your Customer Service department. This number may be sent as part of payment transaction details.', 1, 7, now());  1364: Field 'configuration_id' doesn't have a default value  

---------------
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('login mode https', 'SSLPWSTATUSCHECK', '', 'System setting. Do not edit.', 6, 99, now());  1364: Field 'configuration_id' doesn't have a default value  

---------------
    ALTER TABLE admin_activity_log CHANGE COLUMN log_id log_id bigint(15) NOT NULL auto_increment;  1075: Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key  

---------------
    ALTER TABLE admin_activity_log DROP INDEX page_accessed;  1091: Can't DROP 'page_accessed'; check that column/key exists  

---------------
    ALTER TABLE admin_activity_log DROP INDEX access_date;  1091: Can't DROP 'access_date'; check that column/key exists  

---------------
    FROM project_version;  1364: Field 'project_version_id' doesn't have a default value
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f

Plugin Contributions

So to follow up on this issue, what we had was a large database that created these errors if it succeeded to be transferred.

What we had to do was use a program, "Bigdump" to get the database properly transferred from a PC backup to the store. Then the upgrade process went rather smoothly from there.
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12