Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon - Minimum Order Value Excluding Tax

The issue I have is with sales tax. Some of our products are tax exempt but for the rest the tax rate is 13%. If a customer orders $90.00 of taxable product, because the total including taxes is more than $100.00 the coupon is valid which is not what I want. I want the coupon only to be valid if the sub-total before taxes is at least $100.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon - Minimum Order Value Excluding Tax

No worries I figured it out, it may be crude but it works. I changed in includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php in red
    if ($coupon_result->fields['coupon_minimum_order'] > 0 && strval($order_total['orderTotal']) < $coupon_result->fields['coupon_minimum_order']) {
    to:
    if ($coupon_result->fields['coupon_minimum_order'] > 0 && ($order->info['total'] -($order->info['tax'] = $order->info['tax'] - $tax) - $order->info['shipping_cost']) < $coupon_result->fields['coupon_minimum_order']) {

so now if your minimum order is set to $100 for example, it is $100 not including shipping and taxes.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon - Free Shipping Charging Tax

Hello,

I have a strange problem that just started happening 2 weeks ago. I have been using my discount code "FIRSTFREE" that is a one time use coupon for any customer that places an order of $100.00 or more which will give them a shipping discount of $10.00 which is the usual shipping amount. Shipping is taxable at 13% and the shipping tax is shown separately at checkout. If the customer is charged $10.00 shipping then there is a tax charge of $1.30. Until recently when the "FirstFree" coupon code (which is set as free shipping) was used there was no shipping tax shown at check out which was correct, now however although it shows the discount amount of $10.00 it also show the shipping tax of $1.30 which wasn't the case until recently and is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12