Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1258
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Go to Configuration :: Bootstrap Template Settings and set Enable AJAX Search to false. That'll cause a full search button/input field to be displayed instead of the search-icon.

Note, too, that v3.6.3 is not the latest; v3.6.4 was released a couple of days ago!
    That worked but now the display below does not show the products. So how do you fix that issue. The box used to pop up on the screen and a drop down would show products image etc.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    That worked but now the display below does not show the products. So how do you fix that issue. The box used to pop up on the screen and a drop down would show products image etc.
    So, you've got a "partial whitepage". There's a myDEBUG*.log file in the site's /logs directory that you could post-back.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    So, you've got a "partial whitepage". There's a myDEBUG*.log file in the site's /logs directory that you could post-back.
    I will try to explain a bit better so we are on the same page.

1. The magnifying glass top right next to phone number (people her don't look very hard) they don't see it.

2. When you press it a box pops up where you can place a part number or description into it and images show below the box(which it is doing correctly)

3. I want the box to be in the same area as the logo but under the phone number so people can see it when on the site because it would be more visible than the magnifying glass (which is not that big).

4. I am dealing with people that I think might be blind because I have to keep explaining to them that they have to look.

I hope that I have explained it correctly so you can understand what I am trying to achieve.

Plugin Contributions

I've thought about this change (but for other reasons) for my shop which is using responsive_classic, too.

You probably might to edit the template file to achieve that. At responsive_classic it should be near round by "logowrapper". Though I have installed the Bootstrap Template on a dev subdomain I haven't been able to try it out.

Be careful not to break mobile display.

Flexbox should do the trick. If not flexbox then css-grid will.
    Bootstrap probably has anything already built-in?! If not just edit it in your stylesheet accordingly.
    Last edited by Shop Suey; 22 Mar 2024 at 07:52 AM.
    My Zen-Cart Vespa Shop.
    GDPR compliant Webhosting in Germany.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    I will try to explain a bit better so we are on the same page.

1. The magnifying glass top right next to phone number (people her don't look very hard) they don't see it.
    Do they also not see the big SEARCH sidebox that is already underneath your logo in the left-hand sidebox menu?

2. When you press it a box pops up where you can place a part number or description into it and images show below the box(which it is doing correctly)

3. I want the box to be in the same area as the logo but under the phone number so people can see it when on the site because it would be more visible than the magnifying glass (which is not that big).
    It almost sounds like you want the AJAX features (of having pop-ups when you click the search and instant results), but you want the look and appearance of the non-AJAX search (which shows the Search Box by default to type into).

Personally on my site, I turned OFF the AJAX search because I like the longer search box in the header bar versus the small magnifying glass.

4. I am dealing with people that I think might be blind because I have to keep explaining to them that they have to look.
    You can only hold their hand so much. I'd say to turn off AJAX search (which will make the search bar more visible in the header menu), and still leave the Search Box in the upper left hand sidebox. Between those two things, if your customers can't figure out how to search for something, then they should just call you on the phone because internet shopping is not for them.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I need to format the tagline for my site in a very specific font. I have both ttf and woff2 files. I created the following

Code:
    @font-face {
    font-family: "TagLine_font";
    src: url("../fonts/myfont.ttf") format("truetype");
    src: url("../fonts/myfont.woff2") format("woff2"),

}
    The other fonts found in 158a are in an admin directory but I am not sure WHERE to put the two files or exactly how to reference the path within ZC. I am getting a 404 file not found which is logical given that its looking at "localwlc.com/fonts/myfont.woff2"

Where do these file need to go and how to I reference them properly?

Thanks
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

You could stick to the method how Font Awesome is being stored and referenced to.
    Though I put new fonts in a new directory called /fonts.
    My Zen-Cart Vespa Shop.

Plugin Contributions

please ignore
    My Zen-Cart Vespa Shop.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I need to format the tagline for my site in a very specific font. I have both ttf and woff2 files. I created the following

Code:
    @font-face {
    src: url("../fonts/myfont.ttf") format("truetype");
    src: url("../fonts/myfont.woff2") format("woff2"),

}
    The other fonts found in 158a are in an admin directory but I am not sure WHERE to put the two files or exactly how to reference the path within ZC. I am getting a 404 file not found which is logical given that its looking at "localwlc.com/fonts/myfont.woff2"

Where do these file need to go and how to I reference them properly?

Thanks
    Chris
    This is my setup,

put your code in a new file - \includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\css\stylesheet_font.css, note the path change of 'src: url' and either remove the trailing comma (in red) or change it to a semi-colon.

Code:
    @font-face {
    src: url("/fonts/myfont.ttf") format("truetype");
    src: url("/fonts/myfont.woff2") format("woff2"),

}
    add an index.html file to the /fonts folder

index.html
    Code:
    <html>
      <head>
        <title></title>
        <meta content="">
        <style></style>
      </head>
      <body></body>
    </html>

to restrict access to certain filetypes (i.e. fonts) add an .htaccess file to the /fonts folder (you might need to copy over an existing one from another folder and edit it - in windows you cannot create a new file beginning with a dot)

.htaccess
    Code:
    #
    # @copyright Copyright 2003-2013 Zen Cart Development Team
    # @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    # @version GIT: $Id: Author: DrByte  Fri May 17 14:29:18 2013 -0400 Modified in v1.5.2 $
    #
    # This is used with Apache WebServers
    #
    # The following blocks direct HTTP requests to all filetypes in this directory recursively, except certain approved exceptions
    # It also prevents the ability of any scripts to run. No type of script, be it PHP, PERL or whatever, can normally be executed if ExecCGI is disabled.
    # Will also prevent people from seeing what is in the dir. and any sub-directories
    #
    # For this to work, you must include either 'All' or at least: 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters to the AllowOverride configuration in your apache/conf/httpd.conf file.
    # Additionally, if you want the added protection offered by the OPTIONS directive below, you'll need to add 'Options' to the AllowOverride list, if 'All' is not specified.
    # Example:
    #<Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
    #  AllowOverride Limit Options Indexes
    #</Directory>
    ###############################

# deny *everything*
    <FilesMatch ".*">
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all denied
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Deny from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

# but now allow just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch "(?i).*\.(otf|ttf|woff|woff2|eot|svg)$" >
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

IndexIgnore */*

## NOTE: If you want even greater security to prevent hackers from running scripts in this folder, uncomment the following line (if your hosting company will allow you to use OPTIONS):
    # OPTIONS -Indexes -ExecCGI
    Last edited by simon1066; 24 Mar 2024 at 10:22 AM.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

>Personally on my site, I turned OFF the AJAX search because I like the longer search box in the header bar versus the small magnifying glass.

Likewise, everything has to be blindingly obvious for the densest customer. I don't like the modal but want an ajax search.

I made a half-hearted attempt to modify the BS4 code to use the default search field, but gave up and used the instant search instead:

https://github.com/marco-pm/zencart_instantsearch

Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...