Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1291
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

If it cost a dollar to go around the world, I couldn't get out of site!

I know it's not the mainstream view but...

Clean code, descriptions that describe your product to a blind man, and accessibility beat the SEO "masters" in my opinion. Google kayak parts. Scroll down to the first non-sponsored result. No SEO, no paid clicks, no "friendly" URLs. Just content correctness. Looking forward to moving them to 158a and Bootstrap in November after things settle down.

BTW, It's interesting to note that the first of three parts in their course is Content Creation.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 19 Jun 2023 at 03:12 AM. Reason: more info

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Is there a way to make the brand box scrolling like originally? I have too long of a list to leave it as "buttons".
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Hello,

Is there a way to make the brand box scrolling like originally? I have too long of a list to leave it as "buttons".
    The "Manufacturers Info" drop-down listing sidebox is still available ... I believe that that's the "original" one you refer to. You can always disable the "Brands" sidebox if its display doesn't work for your site.

Plugin Contributions

OH, it is! (manufacturers) Thank you and apologies.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    OH, it is! (manufacturers) Thank you and apologies.
    No need to apologize; that sidebox was added in support of Zen Cart 1.5.8.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    This would be more of a feature request, but is there an easy way to have the "Newsletter Subscribe" checkbox also featured on the checkout page?

It would be the same exact code as seen on the Account Creation page, I'd imagine.

Here's why. Since we have guest checkout, we want the opportunity to capture as many newsletter subscribers as possible. These are people who may not create an account, or perhaps may have forgotten that we offer a newsletter after they created their account.

By also displaying the "Subscribe to our Newsletter" box on the checkbox page, it gives us one more opportunity to increase our mailing list since there's more daily orders vs daily account creations.

Could you tell me what code to copy into which file in order to make that one of the boxes? It could look just like it does on the account creation page: https://i.postimg.cc/FHZHXvGH/Electr...Dimensions.png
    Turns out that the requested feature is already present in OPC/Bootstrap; I think it's been there forever. Requires that Configuration :: Customer Details :: Show Newsletter Checkbox be set to something other than 0.

Plugin Contributions

Looking for advice on how to combine the shipping modules display on the Checkout Shipping page into one "card". Using bootstrap template, 1.5.8, USPS shipping plugin. Basically, I have flat-rate shipping enabled but all of these orders are shipped via USPS anyways (first class package). I have USPS enabled to give customers option to upgrade to Priority at the calculated rate. I would like the "flat rate" option to appear as a radio option under the USPS card header rather than have a flat rate box and a USPS box. Suggestions? TIA!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mcqueeneycoins View Post
    Looking for advice on how to combine the shipping modules display on the Checkout Shipping page into one "card". Using bootstrap template, 1.5.8, USPS shipping plugin. Basically, I have flat-rate shipping enabled but all of these orders are shipped via USPS anyways (first class package). I have USPS enabled to give customers option to upgrade to Priority at the calculated rate. I would like the "flat rate" option to appear as a radio option under the USPS card header rather than have a flat rate box and a USPS box. Suggestions? TIA!
    That formatting is provided by includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php (or your template clone's version).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That formatting is provided by includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php (or your template clone's version).
    Thanks--I understand that and found the code creating the cards; however, I'm failing to see how I can make the shipping options combine into one. It looks like it is calling each shipping module (Flat Rate and USPS in my example) separately. I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to break it up. In the responsive classic template I would just modify the code within the <fieldset> tags, but this is entirely different. I'm still learning bootstrap so hoping you can point me in the right direction? What part of this should I be changing to combine both modules into one display card?

Code:
    <!--bof shipping method option card-->
                    <div class="card mb-3">
                        <div class="card-header">
                            <?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?>&nbsp;
    <?php
                    if (!empty($quotes[$i]['icon'])) {
                        echo $quotes[$i]['icon'];
                    }
    ?>
                        </div>
                        <div class="card-body p-3">
    <?php
                    if (isset($quotes[$i]['error'])) {
    ?>
                            <div><?php echo $quotes[$i]['error']; ?></div>
    <?php
                    } else {
                        for ($j = 0, $n2 = count($quotes[$i]['methods']); $j < $n2; $j++) {
    // set the radio button to be checked if it is the method chosen
                            $checked = false;
                            if (isset($_SESSION['shipping']) && isset($_SESSION['shipping']['id'])) {
                                $checked = ($quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'] == $_SESSION['shipping']['id']);
                            }

if ($n > 1 || $n2 > 1) {
    ?>
                            <div class="float-right"><?php echo $currencies->format(zen_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'], (isset($quotes[$i]['tax']) ? $quotes[$i]['tax'] : 0))); ?></div>
    <?php
                            } else {
    ?>
                            <div class="float-right"><?php echo $currencies->format(zen_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])) . zen_draw_hidden_field('shipping', $quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id']); ?></div>
    <?php
                            }
    ?>
                            <div class="custom-control custom-radio custom-control-inline">
                                <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('shipping', $quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'], $checked, 'id="ship-'.$quotes[$i]['id'] . '-' . str_replace(' ', '-', $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id']) .'"'); ?>

<label for="ship-<?php echo $quotes[$i]['id'] . '-' . str_replace(' ', '-', $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id']); ?>" class="custom-control-label checkboxLabel"><?php echo $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title']; ?></label>
                            </div>
                            <div class="p-1"></div>
    <?php
                            $radio_buttons++;
                        }
                    }
    ?>
                        </div>
                    </div>
    <?php
                }
            }
        }
    ?>
                </div>
            </div>
    Screenshot of what I'm talking about attached. THanks!shippingmethod.pdf
    Last edited by mcqueeneycoins; 7 Jul 2023 at 12:21 AM.

Plugin Contributions

You'll need to 'bump up' an if-clause to re-parse the quotes, capturing the "Flat" value for later use when inserting that quote into the USPS card. The $i loop-level is on a per-shipping-module basis and the $j loop gathers the method(s) provided by the current shipping module.
    Code:
    <?php
        } else {
            $radio_buttons = 0;
            for ($i = 0, $n = count($quotes); $i < $n; $i++) {
          // bof: field set
    // allows FedEx to work comment comment out Standard and Uncomment FedEx
    //      if (!empty($quotes[$i]['id']) || !empty($quotes[$i]['module'])) { // FedEx
                if (!empty($quotes[$i]['module'])) { // Standard
    ?>
    <!--bof shipping method option card-->
                    <div class="card mb-3">
                        <div class="card-header">
                            <?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?>&nbsp;
    <?php
                    if (!empty($quotes[$i]['icon'])) {
                        echo $quotes[$i]['icon'];
                    }
    ?>
                        </div>
                        <div class="card-body p-3">
    <?php
                    if (isset($quotes[$i]['error'])) {
    ?>
                            <div><?php echo $quotes[$i]['error']; ?></div>
    <?php
                    } else {
                        for ($j = 0, $n2 = count($quotes[$i]['methods']); $j < $n2; $j++) {
    // set the radio button to be checked if it is the method chosen
                            $checked = false;
                            if (isset($_SESSION['shipping']) && isset($_SESSION['shipping']['id'])) {
                                $checked = ($quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'] == $_SESSION['shipping']['id']);
                            }

if ($n > 1 || $n2 > 1) {
    ?>