Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 543
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    28
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Idea or Suggestion Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Zc v157c
    Zca bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    PHP 7.4 or 8.05

    Hi guys, I am uprading to the latest Zencart version 1.5.7 with ZCA 3.1.2 and I have a problem at checkout where the payment selection methods page comes up blank(/index.php?main_page=checkout_payment).
    The error in the log is
    PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class ot_coupon, because the name is already in use in /includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 14
    I tried solutions from older threads without succes. The ot_coupon.php is the only core-file overwrite of the template which was copied replacing the original(no changes on original distribution). Any tips are appreciated as the next stage is to rebuilt the installation from the begining.
    Thanks

  2. #472
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,637
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Zc v157c
    Zca bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    PHP 7.4 or 8.05

    Hi guys, I am uprading to the latest Zencart version 1.5.7 with ZCA 3.1.2 and I have a problem at checkout where the payment selection methods page comes up blank(/index.php?main_page=checkout_payment).
    The error in the log is
    PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class ot_coupon, because the name is already in use in /includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 14
    I tried solutions from older threads without succes. The ot_coupon.php is the only core-file overwrite of the template which was copied replacing the original(no changes on original distribution). Any tips are appreciated as the next stage is to rebuilt the installation from the begining.
    Thanks
    Could you post the full contents of that log?

  3. #473
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    28
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Could you post the full contents of that log?
    [23-Jun-2021 15:33:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class ot_coupon, because the name is already in use in /Applications/Abyss Web Server/htdocs/ZC/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 16

  4. #474
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,637
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Noting that the full log-record will also indicate the page on which the issue was raised. I'm unable to reproduce this with the template running on zc157c and PHP 7.3.

    Are there any additional order-total modules or other plugins that might be affecting the checkout processing?

  5. #475
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    7,990
    Plugin Contributions
    109

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Is there any interest in adding a user-configurable number of products per page on the listing page to this template? So the default number would be MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING, which would be a low number like 20 or 25, but users could choose larger numbers (50/100/200 for example).
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.

  6. #476
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    66,350
    Blog Entries
    7
    Plugin Contributions
    271

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Is there any interest in adding a user-configurable number of products per page on the listing page to this template? So the default number would be MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING, which would be a low number like 20 or 25, but users could choose larger numbers (50/100/200 for example).
    While the original "product listing grid" mod had a user-selectable format choice, its implementation was clunky, so it was excluded.

    While one can find lots of sites that offer user-selectable increments, in practice I find that the best usability is to set a reasonable number and just be consistent. Often more is better, unless your images are poorly optimized ... in which case, optimize your thumbnails and set the qty per page to be something like 50, which lets users get the big picture easily, and not be confused with too many choices on-screen.
    .

    Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

    Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

  7. #477
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    I enabled products per row to (3). This was install on a fresh test site with the latest version of zencart and bootstrap. all products are bunched up narrow.

    Test site : https://www.surplusremotes.com/index...dex&cPath=3_10

    What am i missing here ? Why is it doing this.

    Attachment 19549

    I found that if I set Configuration > Product Listing > Columns Per Row -> [0]

    Then in includes > modules > YOUR_TEMPLATE > product_listing.php

    Around Line: 422
    Change
    Code:
    'params' => 'class="card mb-3 p-3 centerBoxContentsListing text-center h-100 "' . $style,
    to
    Code:
    'params' => 'class="card mb-3 p-3 centerBoxContentsListing text-center h-100 "',
    I just removed the inline styling variable and the width / layout is looking great.

    I am not sure if this is a perfect fixed but it is doing/looking exactly the way I want.

    I apologise if this has been fixed further down the thread.
    Last edited by Shifty_J; 7 Jul 2021 at 02:03 PM.

  8. #478
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,637
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    I've just submitted v3.1.3 of the Bootstrap-4 template for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #59: Correct duplicate sort-orders present in color configurations added in v3.1.2.
    #61: Correct small-screen layout on shopping_cart page, required horizontal scroll.
    #63: Remove redundant code from product_listing.php.
    #64: Use common image sizing for all centerbox displays.
    #65: Add 'specificity' to addresses to correct browsers' auto-fill.
    #67: Add .clearBoth class styling to the template's base stylesheet.
    #69: Use bootstrap message styling for the "Place Order" shopping-for message.

  9. #479
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,637
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.1.3 of the Bootstrap-4 template for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #59: Correct duplicate sort-orders present in color configurations added in v3.1.2.
    #61: Correct small-screen layout on shopping_cart page, required horizontal scroll.
    #63: Remove redundant code from product_listing.php.
    #64: Use common image sizing for all centerbox displays.
    #65: Add 'specificity' to addresses to correct browsers' auto-fill.
    #67: Add .clearBoth class styling to the template's base stylesheet.
    #69: Use bootstrap message styling for the "Place Order" shopping-for message.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191

  10. #480
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    7,990
    Plugin Contributions
    109

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    I'd like to force the listing pages to use larger product images/fewer columns - I know that Product Listing > Columns per Row is recommended to be 0; is there another option?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.

 

 
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v155 Clone a Template [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Admin Tools
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 5 Jul 2021, 07:30 PM
  2. v150 aBagon Template Support Thread
    By VJef in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 5 Sep 2020, 08:44 PM
  3. v155 ZCA Bootstrap Template 1.0 (BETA)
    By rbarbour in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 25 Apr 2018, 07:05 PM
  4. TB Sempre Template Support Thread
    By brandonturpin in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 19 Mar 2015, 06:33 PM
  5. Wallet Template - Support Thread
    By zami in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 25 Mar 2010, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR