Page 113 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1271
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

So I have this installed for years I suppose. Two environments which I thought were identical.

However 1 config shows right column and under that is enable ajax search

Config 2 has 11 fields between here which includes turning on and off the manufacturers box and more

This lack of those fields is causing an error on the system without those fields. Perhaps I missed a step on one of these which was pretty important because I can throw 1,000 error logs a day with this.

Also the one missing the fields says date added as 1/9/23 not today (day of install of latest version) the actual init file generating the error is in fact from 3.6.2 and yet those fields do not show in admin.

Plugin Contributions

In the two site's Bootstrap configuration display, do both sites display the same Bootstrap version? Is the same version of Zen Cart (and PHP) being used on both ... and what are those versions?

Plugin Contributions

both say 3.6.0 on the template selector both have the entire packet added into the various locations checked twice the dates of each the new files from the github same php 7.4.xx (yes I know moving servers) and zen 1.5.7c. one was done yesterday.

Now to be clear the error messages predate the template upgrade I upgraded the template to remove the error message as it's a bootstrap file error as shown here

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_BOOTSTRAP_MODAL_SLIDE - assumed 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_BOOTSTRAP_MODAL_SLIDE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/.com/httpdocs/shop/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 80.
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS_BOX - assumed 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS_BOX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/.com/httpdocs/shop/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 300.
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_MANUFACTURER_BOX - assumed 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_MANUFACTURER_BOX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/.com/httpdocs/shop/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 306.

So based on this which traces to those specific settings not having them is causing an issue.
    Last edited by JimmyV; 7 Feb 2024 at 11:34 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Once again, loving the template.
    I would like to know if anyone here can help me with the following.

I am looking for an easy way to swap the normal price and the special price, perhaps move them to separate lines.

I will attach two images, first is how it is now and the second is what I am trying to achieve.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-08 153533.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	20477 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2024-02-08-153533_a.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20478

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

*edit: Without having to fiddle to much in ZcaBootstrapObserver.php

Plugin Contributions

@JimmyV, that feels like a failed template upgrade from an older (pre-v3.2.0) version. I'll send you a PM with the correction, but I need you to navigate to your admins' Configuration :: Bootstrap Template Settings and tell me what displays in the browser's address bar (the value might be different on the two sites). That'll look something like
    Code:
    https://yoursite.com/admin/index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=49
    What I'm really interested in is the value after &gID.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty_J View Post
    Hi there,

Once again, loving the template.
    I would like to know if anyone here can help me with the following.

I am looking for an easy way to swap the normal price and the special price, perhaps move them to separate lines.

I will attach two images, first is how it is now and the second is what I am trying to achieve.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-08 153533.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	20477 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2024-02-08-153533_a.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20478

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

*edit: Without having to fiddle to much in ZcaBootstrapObserver.php
    Looks like a small addition to the site's /includes/templates/your-bootstrap/css/site_specific_styles.php will do the trick, adding:
    Code:
    .normalprice { float: right; }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Looks like a small addition to the site's /includes/templates/your-bootstrap/css/site_specific_styles.php will do the trick, adding:
    Code:
    .normalprice { float: right; }
    HAHAHAHAHAHA you can tell it has been a long day when you miss something as simple as that.
    Thank you lat9, worked like a charm.

Plugin Contributions

All these work flawlessly however the one has error logs on every page nav so an annoyance.

One with the added fields like banner and modal etc between in menu
    index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=40

One without
    index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=39

Another system I have running this template working
    index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=55

The top two have far less customization to them which perhaps explains the lower number?

One thing that is different is this the two working have identical upgrade dates listed to right in config the non working one has this

Displays the template's current version.

Date Added: 01/09/2023
    Last Modified: 02/07/2024

So different dates. Now of course this being a later upgrade I didn't note version of template I replaced but I an nearly certain it was 3.2.0 installed in January 23 which probably was when that version 3.2.0 was released about.

The fields are in the init file so why they don't show is odd regardless and I was thinking the fields are not in the db but looking back I don't really see having done any db scripts to use this template back then and certainly not lately.

Plugin Contributions

OK, so for the site that shows gID=39, copy/paste the following SQL statements into the admin's Tools :: Install SQL Patches and run it:
    Code:
        INSERT IGNORE INTO configuration
            (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, date_added, sort_order, use_function, set_function)
         VALUES
             ('Use Bootstrap Additional Image Carousel', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_BOOTSTRAP_MODAL_SLIDE', '0', 'Default is <b>0</b>, Opens images in an individual modal, <b>1</b> opens images in a single modal with carousel.', 39, now(), 301, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],'),

('Display the Manufacturer Box on Product Pages', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_MANUFACTURER_BOX', '1', 'Used by the ZCA Bootstrap template.  Default is <b>1</b>, Displays on Info Page, <b>0</b> Does not Display.', 39, now(), 302, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],'),

('Display the Notifications Box on Product Pages', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS_BOX', '1', 'Used by the ZCA Bootstrap template. Default is <b>1</b>, Displays on Info Page, <b>0</b> Does not Display.', 39, now(), 303, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],');
    For the other site (with gID=40), use:
    Code:
        INSERT IGNORE INTO configuration
            (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, date_added, sort_order, use_function, set_function)
         VALUES
             ('Use Bootstrap Additional Image Carousel', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_BOOTSTRAP_MODAL_SLIDE', '0', 'Default is <b>0</b>, Opens images in an individual modal, <b>1</b> opens images in a single modal with carousel.', 40, now(), 301, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],'),

('Display the Manufacturer Box on Product Pages', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_MANUFACTURER_BOX', '1', 'Used by the ZCA Bootstrap template.  Default is <b>1</b>, Displays on Info Page, <b>0</b> Does not Display.', 40, now(), 302, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],'),

('Display the Notifications Box on Product Pages', 'PRODUCT_INFO_SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS_BOX', '1', 'Used by the ZCA Bootstrap template. Default is <b>1</b>, Displays on Info Page, <b>0</b> Does not Display.', 40, now(), 303, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'0\', \'1\'],');
    FWIW, this GitHub issue has been created to track; the changes will be in v3.6.3: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...ate/issues/314

Plugin Contributions

This worked on those 3 items TYVM fantastic !!!

However the 6 banner bootstraps in middle are still not listed they are not throwing errors but none the less they are not installed.
    Bootstrap... Header 1 2 3
    Bootstrap... Footer 1 2 3
    Since I have carousels turned off that would explain no error but if someone came across they might well need that snippet as well.

FWIW that system that it was missing on was most likely my test site back when I tried this template a few years ago as you took it over. So I could easily be a rare case as a super early adopter who know.

Regardless thanks very much thing is awesome.

One thing might I suggest you monkey with I find about 65-70% of access is mobile tablet or phonelike device. So not for years I have been swapping position so price and add to cart is under the image and description is under that. So in my case the description could be a paragraph or two and might be much longer so as a result having it lower reduced sales. Obv I just mod mine but it's a setting I absolutely dont understand out of the box so to speak.

Again thanks very much on this issue and my comment is not meant in any way as a critique but is solely my sales results being expressed for thought.