Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    I understand other paying jobs should take priority over other issues.

zca_bootstrap
    Shipping estimator does not function if customer is not logged in.
    Customer logs in and shipping estimator is functional.

Switch to classic responsive
    shipping estimator functions as expected and no debug files generated
    regardless of customer login status.

The debug file changes after running the zca_mySQL.
    The first debug references bootstrap shipping/shipping estimator
    The second debug references Fedex

Switch back to zca_bootstrap
    zca_bootstrap DEBUG with the mySQL script to run

prior to running the mySQL, the error file generated is
    Code:
    [11-Jan-2019 07:20:31 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /156/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 98.146.xxx.yyy
    #1  sizeof() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/classes/shipping.php:186]
    #2  shipping->cheapest() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:210]
    #3  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:169]
    #4  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:188]
    #5  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 186.

[11-Jan-2019 07:20:31 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /156/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 98.146.xxx.yyy
    #1  sizeof() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php:153]
    #2  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:256]
    #3  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:169]
    #4  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:188]
    #5  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php on line 153.
    After running the zca_bootstrap mySQL, the logfile changes to
    Code:
    [11-Jan-2019 07:26:39 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /156/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 98.146.xxx.yyy
    #1  fedexwebservices->build_request() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php:540]
    #2  fedexwebservices->quote() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/classes/shipping.php:169]
    #3  shipping->quote() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:124]
    #4  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:169]
    #5  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:188]
    #6  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php on line 106.

[11-Jan-2019 07:26:40 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /156/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 98.146.xxx.yyy
    #1  fedexwebservices->build_request() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php:540]
    #2  fedexwebservices->quote() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/classes/shipping.php:169]
    #3  shipping->quote() called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:124]
    #4  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:169]
    #5  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:188]
    #6  require(/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/cPanelID/public_html/156/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php on line 324.

[11-Jan-2019 07:26:40 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /156/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 98.146.xxx.yyy
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_BOXES_MANAGER_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/cPanelID/public_html/156/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php on line 329.
    Rick,

I'll take a look at the shipping estimator with the fedex module. I have tested UPS and works fine with the exception of......

The second debug file generated with the missing (undefined) constants is something I am running into on every upgrade and new install for all shipping modules, they seem to generate once upon module installation ONLY. This seems to be a core issue. Not a template issue. But I could be wrong.
    Last edited by rbarbour; 11 Jan 2019 at 05:27 PM.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Rick,

What fedex plugin are you using?
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Rick,

What fedex plugin are you using?
    Shipping estimator fails even with fedex disabled and customer not logged in. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

This one v1.7.6 might not be in the zc plugins section but I think it is the latest and only available option for Fedex.
    If you know of any different variant for Fedex, I'm all ears.

https://www.numinix.com/zen-cart-plu...vices-shipping
    Last edited by RixStix; 11 Jan 2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Shipping estimator fails even with fedex disabled and customer not logged in. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

This one v1.7.6 might not be in the zc plugins section but I think it is the latest and only available option for Fedex.

Does it work if the following has a value of 1

ADMIN > CONFIGURATION > Shipping/Packaging > Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart

Plugin Contributions

Does it work if the following has a value of 1

ADMIN > CONFIGURATION > Shipping/Packaging > Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart

Yes, it does... once I remember to go undo the popup blocker settings.

AND

If I change it back to a value of 2, then the shipping estimator seems to work "as a listing" at least for the current session.
    Close browser and reopen, requires a setting back to 1.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Yes, it does... once I remember to go undo the popup blocker settings.

AND

If I change it back to a value of 2, then the shipping estimator seems to work "as a listing" at least for the current session.
    Close browser and reopen, requires a setting back to 1.
    Seems that a change in 1.5.6 to the javascript document.getElementById is causing this issue. I'm still troubleshooting but will open an issue on github and post when a fix is available.

Plugin Contributions

Seems I nested form on the shopping cart page, resulting in the inability to use the shipping estimator.

fix here:
    https://github.com/zcadditions/ZCA-B....0a/issues/146

Plugin Contributions

Seems I nested form on the shopping cart page, resulting in the inability to use the shipping estimator.

fix here:
    https://github.com/zcadditions/ZCA-B....0a/issues/146
    Looks good, TNX
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Seems that a change in 1.5.6 to the javascript document.getElementById is causing this issue. I'm still troubleshooting but will open an issue on github and post when a fix is available.
    That was a fun one to track down...

Plugin Contributions

I appreciate all that you've done.

To give myself a break, I've started experimenting with colors to see where changes appear.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast