Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 494
  1. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,514
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.1.2 of the Bootstrap 4 Template for the Zen Cart moderators' review. I'll post back here when it's available for download (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191).

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #50: Correct unwanted background coloring for EZ-Pages' footer links.
    #52: Header-messages were being hidden by the upper nav-bar.
    #53: Reduce the 'footprint' associated with the inline styling.
    #54: Additions to the admin's ZCA Bootstrap Colors tool, pulling in the add-to-cart card and buttons.
    #56: Correct 'return-to' page when adding multiple items from SNAF pages.
    #57: products_new and specials pages missing manufacturers_id for listing output.
    #58: HTML-related changes for the admin's ZCA Bootstrap Colors tool.
    Now available for download.

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    269
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Does this deal with the button in product lists allowing it to not be pale gray?

    What class is that element or where does the flexbox override come in because that needs to be a different color. I tried

    .input-group-prepend {
    color: #ff9900;}

    but that does zip and neither of the other classes seem to impact it either which leads me to believe it's the flexbox aspect

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    269
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    On another related to that space question on the regular product pages I added an up/down button easy peazy however not so easy on the product listing page with entire categories listed dozens of skus.

    What would make the add to cart quantity box perfect is an up/down arrow here too that way a person can be on a category and using their finger tap up or down units on as many skus as they like in a given category thus reducing navigation.

    Can someone point me to that file? As I said the actual individual product listings were easy to find but I am not sure where the entire category listings box is casuing a ripple impact on these two interrelated things

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,514
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
    Does this deal with the button in product lists allowing it to not be pale gray?

    What class is that element or where does the flexbox override come in because that needs to be a different color. I tried

    .input-group-prepend {
    color: #ff9900;}

    but that does zip and neither of the other classes seem to impact it either which leads me to believe it's the flexbox aspect
    Unfortunately, those add-to-cart button coloring updates missed that "Add" element on listing pages. That'll be something to tackle next time.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,514
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
    On another related to that space question on the regular product pages I added an up/down button easy peazy however not so easy on the product listing page with entire categories listed dozens of skus.

    What would make the add to cart quantity box perfect is an up/down arrow here too that way a person can be on a category and using their finger tap up or down units on as many skus as they like in a given category thus reducing navigation.

    Can someone point me to that file? As I said the actual individual product listings were easy to find but I am not sure where the entire category listings box is casuing a ripple impact on these two interrelated things
    All the Bootstrap-4 product-related listings (products, specials, new, all, featured and search-results) are formatted via /includes/modules/bootstrap/product_listing.php; that's where you can add the up/down counter for the multiple-add-to-cart form.

  6. #446
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    269
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Thanks I will look closer as I didn't see it in that file.

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,012
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Not sure if this is the right place but, common items bring me here.

    Two sites:

    FFirst is 1.5.5a with only changes of late being the installation of the new USPS mod.
    Second is new 1.5.7c test site that looks like a lat9 mod demo site of all the latest versions

    Neither is using the bootstrap template BUT,

    Console on the 1.5.5a says the YOUR_ADMIN/includes/bootstrap.min.css.map is a 403

    Console on the 1.5.7c says
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for https://test.com/admin/includes/css/bootstrap.min.css.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
    Test and admin are, of course, not real AND the file is not there as it was not included in 1.5.5a

    I'm wondering what commonality lies between the two situations. Does the new USPS need bootstrap?

    If a site is not using bootstrap, does the map need to be loaded?

    Picture straw -- Picture me grasping

    THANX

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,514
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place but, common items bring me here.

    Two sites:

    FFirst is 1.5.5a with only changes of late being the installation of the new USPS mod.
    Second is new 1.5.7c test site that looks like a lat9 mod demo site of all the latest versions

    Neither is using the bootstrap template BUT,

    Console on the 1.5.5a says the YOUR_ADMIN/includes/bootstrap.min.css.map is a 403

    Console on the 1.5.7c saysTest and admin are, of course, not real AND the file is not there as it was not included in 1.5.5a

    I'm wondering what commonality lies between the two situations. Does the new USPS need bootstrap?

    If a site is not using bootstrap, does the map need to be loaded?

    Picture straw -- Picture me grasping

    THANX
    The new USPS doesn't need the bootstrap processing for its operations. The bootstrap.min.css.map message is admin-only, noting that the admin's processing since zc156 is also Bootstrap-based.

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,012
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Guess I'll have to find another straw.

  10. #450
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,514
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Guess I'll have to find another straw.
    It'd be easier for me to help to find that straw, if only I knew what the straw is trying to slurp! In other words, what's the issue you're trying to solve?

 

 
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v155 Clone a Template [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Admin Tools
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 5 Jul 2021, 07:30 PM
  2. v150 aBagon Template Support Thread
    By VJef in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 5 Sep 2020, 08:44 PM
  3. v155 ZCA Bootstrap Template 1.0 (BETA)
    By rbarbour in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 25 Apr 2018, 07:05 PM
  4. TB Sempre Template Support Thread
    By brandonturpin in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 19 Mar 2015, 06:33 PM
  5. Wallet Template - Support Thread
    By zami in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 25 Mar 2010, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR