Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

I am just not getting what is going on. I've done a complete search of the 1.5.5a site and can find no reference of where the boootstrap.min.css.map might be called or required. Yet, I get the 403. When I add the file, I get the Unexpected end of JSON input that I get on the 1.5.7c site.

Since neither is posting any warning or error, I'm hoping to find some correlation that can get me in the area of the problem. I am not making any sense of stack overflow or any other source trying to explain Unexpected end of JSON input and nothing specific to Zen Cart.

In short, I may need to know the answer in order to describe the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Might be isolated to my systems but IOS doesn't like mobile checkout steps on this template and several columns do not show and you can't navigate over to them either. I solved this by removing the trash column as that function is solved by the quantity column. I also removed per item price on checkout which isn't really needed either as you still have total price.

Another issue that seems to just be IOS is the number in the quantity box again on mobile on say an X or non plus device the number is not visible because the "space" is designated I think a 4 but it really needs to be a 7 or 8 to allow the font to easily be seen.

Didn't act well on actual devices nor when I checked it on the emulators. I actually had a client tell me as she uses and iphone could have sworn it was good prior to going live but the IOS I don't generally use and perhaps missed this on setup

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
    Might be isolated to my systems but IOS doesn't like mobile checkout steps on this template and several columns do not show and you can't navigate over to them either. I solved this by removing the trash column as that function is solved by the quantity column. I also removed per item price on checkout which isn't really needed either as you still have total price.

Another issue that seems to just be IOS is the number in the quantity box again on mobile on say an X or non plus device the number is not visible because the "space" is designated I think a 4 but it really needs to be a 7 or 8 to allow the font to easily be seen.

Didn't act well on actual devices nor when I checked it on the emulators. I actually had a client tell me as she uses and iphone could have sworn it was good prior to going live but the IOS I don't generally use and perhaps missed this on setup
    Are you referring to the 'base', 3-page checkout? I don't own any iStuff, so it's difficult for me to do any i-related testing.

I'll grant that I've not done extensive testing over the past months on the 3-page checkout process.

Plugin Contributions

Yes it has a 3 stage checkout did you normally use a different kind?

In the new Edge you can enter the page you want then hit 3 dots under the X and then go to more tools and then you can hit developer tools and it will give you an emulation model which can be altered from format to format to see how your template looks on various systems.

I believe android detects page sizing issues and automatically adjusts but i devices appear not to according to my client as well as this emulator. SO by altering a few things it is fine sadly now I forget how exactly I did it so I need to loop back to it I had to alter several things to get the layout identical in i and android it is a live site or I'd have a compare which now I need to check the backup prework
    Last edited by JimmyV; 10 Jun 2021 at 09:55 PM.

Plugin Contributions

@dbltoe you can disable the use of maps if you don't use them. Right click > Inspect > click Gear > uncheck Enable CSS source maps. (There's also one for JavaScript.)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
    Yes it has a 3 stage checkout did you normally use a different kind?

In the new Edge you can enter the page you want then hit 3 dots under the X and then go to more tools and then you can hit developer tools and it will give you an emulation model which can be altered from format to format to see how your template looks on various systems.

I believe android detects page sizing issues and automatically adjusts but i devices appear not to according to my client as well as this emulator. SO by altering a few things it is fine sadly now I forget how exactly I did it so I need to loop back to it I had to alter several things to get the layout identical in i and android it is a live site or I'd have a compare which now I need to check the backup prework
    Most of my Bootstrap template checkout testing has been done with the One-Page Checkout (and associated BS-4 template updates) enabled. It'll take me a while to find some time to get your environment set up for testing.

Plugin Contributions

I am mentioning it in case people use the template that way to keep and eye out I don't think it's possible to fit so many columns like tpl file has like that in a mobile pixel space so you just toast the ones as noted as they really are repetitive plus I believe you need to adjust modules pages shopping cart quantity space size to, in my case 24, as people can order in the hundreds of a specific sku but if you do single or double digit the box size can be much smaller. I looked at adjusting space and paddings etc it's just not going to look good with so many columns shrunk like that. You have quantity, refresh, item, price, total, trash across an apple 8 or whatever just not alot of pixels there to have all that IMO

Plugin Contributions

ZC v157c
    ZCA Bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    One Page Checkout v2.3.8
    ZCA Bootstrap 4 for OPC v1.0.0

In Firefox using Guest Checkout, we're encountering an issue where "City" is autofilling "Address 2" field, leaving the "City" field blank. What is the best way to resolve this? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RoseStar View Post
    ZC v157c
    ZCA Bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    One Page Checkout v2.3.8
    ZCA Bootstrap 4 for OPC v1.0.0

In Firefox using Guest Checkout, we're encountering an issue where "City" is autofilling "Address 2" field, leaving the "City" field blank. What is the best way to resolve this? Thanks!
    In most browsers, on most templates, this is an issue. Other than setting those fields as non-autofill (which would cause some customer complaints), I'm not sure what could be done within the template itself.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.0.1 of the Bootstrap-4/OPC integration for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This version contains changes only to /includes/templates/bootstrap/css/checkout_one.css, correcting the display of the CSS overlay during guest checkout.

Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast