Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1258
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

@GeorgeCY, I am not a fan of the display either; it was introduced in response to this GitHub issue: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...ate/issues/324

By removing /css/stylesheet_364.css from the site, you can restore the display to the previous versions'.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @GeorgeCY, I am not a fan of the display either; it was introduced in response to this GitHub issue: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...ate/issues/324

By removing /css/stylesheet_364.css from the site, you can restore the display to the previous versions'.
    Or, possibly better, create the file /css/stylesheet_364a.css in your bootstrap clone's /templates directory containing
    Code:
    #categoriesContent a {
        text-decoration: none;
    }
    That'll keep the overall 'underline' on links except for the links in the categories' sidebox.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

russianradiantsaDOTcom
    ZC 1.5.8a
    PHP 7.4.33
    bootstrap 3.6.4
    OPC
    EO
    DBIO
    Options' Stock Manager

All mods are current from forum Plugins not Github

Don't think this is a boostrap problem but bootstrap and MagicThumb are not doing well together. I have removed MagicThumb for now.

This site if fed by an Excel file from the manufacture with generally four to five images of each product. The original is in the format XXXX####.jpg where XXXX is the product code and #### is the model number. The additional images are in the format XXXX####_L.jpg where L is a through c or d depending on whether there are four or five total images.

Zen Cart has no problem with properly labeling and showing the images as set witht the original as the main images and the underscores as additionals with their L in alphabetical order as expected.

The problem lies in that Zen Cart is overzealous in trying to select images for a product.

If you go to the site and search for 11, you will be shown eight items with 11 in the model number.

Clicking on the first available, results in the product page for STTK110. HOWEVER, the first set of additional images for the item are for STTK1100. It also shows images for 1101 thru 1109.

The selection is basing the results on 110 being anywhere in the image's filename. Since it is NOT showing images for 1110, we can assume (I know) that it looks at the images from the front of the image name until the first character/number does not match.

That is reinforced by the fact that, when selecting the second choice of STK1100, it results in a proper product listing of only the images matching sttk1100.jpg or sttk1100_L.jpg.

I have not experienced this before as we have been using responsive_classic with MagicThumb (a commercial image handler). It's selection proces works with responsive_classic but not with bootstrap.

I am hoping to find a way to modify the selection process to more correctly select images for a product. With over 2,000 products in a feed, it is impossible to try to manipulate image naming so that products starting with 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 would not show images not related to them.

Is it a simplle matter of having the search only look for a strict match from the filename beginning to the . or _?

Is there a change to the #image_modal that could accomplish this or is in the main zen_image? Perhaps a change in the includes/functions/htim_output.com?

Suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for being late to the party.

Even ADA and WCAG recognize the underlining links is "old school" but, both will balk at removing the underline UNLESS:

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 has requirements for links that use color to distinguish them from surrounding text. The links must have a contrast ratio of at least 3:1 between the link and the surrounding text, and some additional visual cue when the link is hovered or receives focus. This visual cue can be an underline, bold, italic, or increase in font size. The underline should always be persistent, not solely on hover.
    Notice that it does not address cursor change as a valid visual cue. Also, I'm surprised that they do list increased font size as this can create a hazardous blinking hazard.

That said, the problem is, for example, if you have the Categories and Reviews sideboxes on the same page, you will need to do some fancy colorizing to let the customers know that the Reviews heading is a link since both are set to the same coloring in the bootstrap distro.

It's easy to have all a:hover actions have the underline decoration triggered. The problem lies in the inclusion of mobile devices into the overall picture. While the mobile device can react to focus with proper textg decoration of a link, it can't react to hover.

If you want desktop to play without, and mobile to play with, text-decoration_underline, you would need to add a mobile-specific styleheet.

Code:
    /* For devices with max-width of 768px (tablets and below) */@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
      /* Apply underline to the text */
      .your-element {
        text-decoration: underline;
      }
    }

/* For devices with max-width of 480px (most smartphones) */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px) {
      /* Apply underline to the text */
      .your-element {
        text-decoration: underline;
      }
    }

Replace .your-element with the appropriate selector for the element you want to apply the underline to. This CSS will apply the underline only on devices with a screen width of 768 pixels or less (typically tablets and below) and 480 pixels or less (typically smartphones. Adjust as needed.

Remember that you will need to make the desktop compliant first.

Plugin Contributions

Downloaded the latest ZCA-Bootstrap-Template-3.6.4.
    The language file "\includes\languages\english\bootstrap\lang.account_history_info.php" contains the following text:
    Code:
    $define = [
        'TEXT_MISSING_SHIPPING_INFO' => 'WARNING: missing shipping details',
    ];
    Is that correct??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpda View Post
    Downloaded the latest ZCA-Bootstrap-Template-3.6.4.
    The language file "\includes\languages\english\bootstrap\lang.account_history_info.php" contains the following text:
    Code:
    $define = [
        'TEXT_MISSING_SHIPPING_INFO' => 'WARNING: missing shipping details',
    ];
    Is that correct??
    Yes, that was introduced post-zc158 release.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that was introduced post-zc158 release.
    Thank you!

I am on zc158a, so I don't need it?

jpda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpda View Post
    Thank you!

I am on zc158a, so I don't need it?

jpda
    My bad, added post zc158a, present in zc200. So, yes you do need that definition.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again!

jpda

Plugin Contributions

I understand a multilevel dropdown (with flyout submenus) is not a standard feature of Bootstrap, so there seem to be a lot of third party alternatives.
    Any recommendations?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...