Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1253
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Ok, I think I know the why. Visiting this image in chrome, dev tools shows it as having a type of 'document', it should be 'webp'

HTML Code:
    https://www.allmart.ca/store/images/banners/PRIME-Header.webp
    Attachment 20296

So you can rule out the slider plugin. I don't have the answer though, possibly server or .htaccess related.
    No, Chrome seems to show all images as type Document - so I don't think it's that.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

No, Chrome seems to show all images as type Document - so I don't think it's that.
    Thanks for your efforts

Plugin Contributions

One final thought - I wonder if it is to do with how you created the .webp images. I say that because I am unable to open one of the slider images in Photoshop. Perhaps grab one from here and add it to your site as a test,

https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/gallery1
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

One final thought - I wonder if it is to do with how you created the .webp images. I say that because I am unable to open one of the slider images in Photoshop. Perhaps grab one from here and add it to your site as a test,

https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/gallery1
    Talk about overlooking the obvious ... Simon, you're a genius. Clearly my photoshop plugin is not working correctly. I have been using ZX Slideshow but assumed that because it hasn't been updated that it wouldn't work with webp and it didn't, at no fault to ZX Slideshow so I tried the Bootstrap Carousel which of course failed for the same reason. Thank you so much for your help and the others with your suggestions. Sorry for wasting everybody's time.

Cheers!

John

Plugin Contributions

Thanks @simon1066 and @allmart for collaborating and working out the root-cause!

Plugin Contributions

You're welcome. I'm glad we got there - in the end.

FWIW, this is the plugin I use on my Photoshop (CS6) install, probably the same as you

https://github.com/webmproject/WebPShop/releases
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

1.5.8a sites using 3.5.3 or a later beta
    PHP varies from 7.4 to 8.02

No problems before adding the files merged in the last week.

Now getting the following warning on all boostrap sites but not on similar sites using responsive_classic

All sites are a clone of either bootstrap or responsive_classic and reverting to the un-cloned bootstrap still results in:
    Code:
    [19-May-2023 21:00:52 UTC] Request URI: /, IP address: 56.128.22.221, Language id 1#1 require_once(/includes/init_includes/init_canonical.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #2 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/init_includes/init_canonical.php on line 82.

[19-May-2023 21:00:52 UTC] Request URI: /, IP address: 56.128.22.221, Language id 1
    #1 require(/includes/modules/meta_tags.php) called at [/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/html_header.php:27]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/html_header.php) called at [/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/modules/meta_tags.php on line 97.

[19-May-2023 21:00:52 UTC] Request URI: /, IP address: 56.128.22.221, Language id 1
    #1 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/html_header.php) called at [/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/templates/boot_broth/common/html_header.php on line 125.

#1 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 86.

#1 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php:137]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_header.php on line 35.

#1 require(/includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $this_is_home_page in /includes/templates/boot_broth/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 165.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

This may not be a bootstrap problem as I now find that the includes/init_includes_category_path.php files are different in this case.

Checking further.

YEP, somehow the init_category_opath.php file got skipped.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 20 May 2023 at 01:42 AM. Reason: solution

Plugin Contributions

Zen cart 1.5.6C
    ZCA Bootstrap
    PHP 7.4
    I am having an issue with a lot of spam email from the web contact form. These are written in russian and use a .ru email address. My question is can I stop all webforms being sent using Russian language and or [email protected]. Many Thanks for any suggestions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    Zen cart 1.5.6C
    ZCA Bootstrap
    PHP 7.4
    I am having an issue with a lot of spam email from the web contact form. These are written in russian and use a .ru email address. My question is can I stop all webforms being sent using Russian language and or [email protected]. Many Thanks for any suggestions.
    Have a look at Access Blocker. The downloads page is "Access Blocker (a pseudo-recaptcha)" https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2237 the support thread is https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread

This plugin blocks listed host addresses eg ".ru" and tor variants and also message keywords eg 'Привет,Ребята" and allows for a whitelist of email addresses.

My contact form spam is now almost negligible.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB