Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Check your copy of includes/classes/site_map.php vs a fresh download of the bootstrap template. It's in there.
    Just done that and uploaded it and I am getting the same error.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Just done that and uploaded it and I am getting the same error.
    This doesn't have to entered into includes/modules/pages/header_php.php does it? It's in includes/modules/pages/header_php_site_map_zca_bootstrap.php

I'm upgraded to 1.5.6c by the way.

PHP Code:
    <?php// -----// site_map: Update the site-map array, adding classes to the parent/child entries.//if (zca_bootstrap_active()) {    $zen_SiteMapTree->setParentStartEndStrings('<ul class="list-group">');    $zen_SiteMapTree->setChildStartString('<li class="list-group-item">');}

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    This doesn't have to entered into includes/modules/pages/header_php.php does it? It's in includes/modules/pages/header_php_site_map_zca_bootstrap.php

I'm upgraded to 1.5.6c by the way.

PHP Code:
    <?php// -----// site_map: Update the site-map array, adding classes to the parent/child entries.//if (zca_bootstrap_active()) {    $zen_SiteMapTree->setParentStartEndStrings('<ul class="list-group">');    $zen_SiteMapTree->setChildStartString('<li class="list-group-item">');}
    Just wondered if anybody had any ideas why a blank page is happening with the site map page please? You can see what is happening here https://ventureengravings.uk/index.p..._page=site_map

I have tried the suggestion by 'swguy'

Plugin Contributions

I can reproduce the error by using the original ZC 156c site_map.php in \includes\classes\.
    This needs to be edited or replaced with site_map.php provided in the Bootstrap template.

The lines from approximately line 93, starting with "//-bof-zca_bootstrap *** 1 of 1 ***" must be in the file.

--------
    environment Dev: Zen Cart 156c; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0

packages / add-ons:
    ckeditor ; clone template 1.2.0; payment module fee; Direct bank Deposit V1.5.revised; zencart155 securepayxml (modified); ozpost v4.2.7;
    ceon_back_in_stock_notifications.9 (modified); export_shipping_information_V1.3.5 (modified); edit_orders-4.3.5; master password 4; admin log in as customer; ZCA bootstrap template-for-156-v2.0.0c; image checker 2.0; sales report 3.2.2; email archive manager 1-8e; zenNoncaptcha v0.5

Plugin Contributions

In Bootstrap 1.5.6-v2.0.0 the variables $flag_disable_right and $flag_disable_left are undefined.

ZC 1.5.6c defines these in \includes\templates\responsive_classic\common\ main_template_vars.php on line 26

if (!isset($flag_disable_left)) {
    $flag_disable_left = false;
    }
    if (!isset($flag_disable_right)) {
    $flag_disable_right = false;
    }
    Great template. Thanks for all the work.

-----------------
    environment Dev: Zen Cart 156c; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0

packages / add-ons:
    ckeditor ; clone template 1.2.0; payment module fee; Direct bank Deposit V1.5.revised; zencart155 securepayxml (modified); ozpost v4.2.7;
    ceon_back_in_stock_notifications.9 (modified); export_shipping_information_V1.3.5 (modified);
    edit_orders-4.3.5; master password 4; admin log in as customer; ZCA bootstrap template-for-156-v2.0.0c; image checker 2.0; sales report 3.2.2; email archive manager 1-8e; zenNoncaptcha v0.5

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

I really like this template.

I do have a couple of small questions.

1 - I want my logo to go into the banner box sidebox and to eliminate the logo wrapper and tagline thereby moving the content closer to the top of the page. I want to eliminate the bannerboxHeading to do this. In the responsive classic template I just put bannerboxHeading{ display: none;} to make it disappear.

This is what I am looking for: billiardsplusonline.com

I have tried that on the bootstrap template with no success. Can someone help me?

2 - I want to eliminate the Information heading in the mobile menu. I am using the Flexible Footer Menu and don't need the Information side menu. I tried researching that on the forums but to no avail. What file do I need to edit to eliminate that heading?

My site is poolcuesexpressdotcom/156ctest

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

For your first point, I did the same thing on a customers site. I can send you the files through email, if you like.
    What I did is creating a new sidebox called logo, and commented out the logo code in the header.
    Quote Originally Posted by top hatt View Post
    Hi:

I really like this template.

I do have a couple of small questions.

1 - I want my logo to go into the banner box sidebox and to eliminate the logo wrapper and tagline thereby moving the content closer to the top of the page. I want to eliminate the bannerboxHeading to do this. In the responsive classic template I just put bannerboxHeading{ display: none;} to make it disappear.

This is what I am looking for: billiardsplusonline.com

I have tried that on the bootstrap template with no success. Can someone help me?

2 - I want to eliminate the Information heading in the mobile menu. I am using the Flexible Footer Menu and don't need the Information side menu. I tried researching that on the forums but to no avail. What file do I need to edit to eliminate that heading?

My site is poolcuesexpressdotcom/156ctest

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

Thanks for your hint but I don't want to comment out the code in the header but the header itself.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by top hatt View Post
    Hi:

Thanks for your hint but I don't want to comment out the code in the header but the header itself.

Dave
    Then you can just comment out more. Until the desired result is reached.

Plugin Contributions

Hi:

I'm sorry but just don't know enough about the code to use some unpublished code from someone I don't know. I had a bad turn previously.

Dave