Page 73 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Read this thread (this is for centering the logo - replace Center with Right)

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....go#post1387955

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AlgellA View Post
    Lovely template but I cannot see where I can right-align the logo image?
    Read this thread (this is for centering the logo - replace Center with Right)

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....go#post1387955

Plugin Contributions

While trying to adjust the css to change all backgrounds to black using ZCA bootstrap colors in Admin I am still having trouble with the product listing pages. Despite everything changed to black background these pages are still showing up with a white background. CSS element inspection shows it is being inherited from .card (my css knowledge is slightly above zero so this could be incorrect). If I uncheck the 'background-color: #fff; in the inspector it switches to the correct black background color. All other aspects of the bootstrap template seem to be showing up correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by roodney View Post
    While trying to adjust the css to change all backgrounds to black using ZCA bootstrap colors in Admin I am still having trouble with the product listing pages. Despite everything changed to black background these pages are still showing up with a white background. CSS element inspection shows it is being inherited from .card (my css knowledge is slightly above zero so this could be incorrect). If I uncheck the 'background-color: #fff; in the inspector it switches to the correct black background color. All other aspects of the bootstrap template seem to be showing up correctly.
    Bootstrap comes with includes/templates/bootstrap/css/dist-site_specific_styles.php.
    You can take that file, add the specific styles that you need and save it as includes/templates/your_template/css/site_specific_styles.php. Of course, if you could post the URL, more help can be provided with a look at the site. Use something like your_siteDOTcom if you don't want the Search Engines looking just yer.

Plugin Contributions

currently using Zc 1.5.7 with Bootstrap 3.3.0 template.

Is it possible to have the menu from the "hamburger" coming from the side as opposed to dropdown when on mobile/tablet?

site is at royal-fleur.com/upgrade if needed.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    currently using Zc 1.5.7 with Bootstrap 3.3.0 template.

Is it possible to have the menu from the "hamburger" coming from the side as opposed to dropdown when on mobile/tablet?

site is at royal-fleur.com/upgrade if needed.

Thank you
    I'm sure it is ... with customization. That's one of the benefits of the Bootstrap template, since it uses a standard interface for its display. You can Google bootstrap 4 hamburger side menu for some ideas.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm sure it is ... with customization. That's one of the benefits of the Bootstrap template, since it uses a standard interface for its display. You can Google bootstrap 4 hamburger side menu for some ideas.
    Thank you. I took a quick look at it and seems a bit more challenging than i thought and may create more issues down the line. That will have to wait for now.

Plugin Contributions

I need help with the login page.

I would like to invert the login display/order.

By default, it displays the returning customer form and link first .

I would like the new customer/ create account to be first instead.

I changed the code in tpl_login_default.php from
    Code:
    nav class="pt-3">
      <div class="nav nav-tabs" id="nav-tab" role="tablist">

<a class="nav-item nav-link" id="nav-login-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-login" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-home" aria-selected="true"><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></a> 

<a class="nav-item nav-link active" id="nav-create-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-create" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-profile" aria-selected="false"><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
      </div>
    </nav>
    to

Code:
    nav class="pt-3">

<a class="nav-item nav-link active" id="nav-create-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-create" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-profile" aria-selected="true"><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
    	<a class="nav-item nav-link" id="nav-login-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-login" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-home" aria-selected="false"><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
      </div>
    </nav>
    So far the tab order has been inverted as expected.

However, the form being displayed is incorrect. It shows the "returning/login form " by default instead of the "create account form"

How can i fix this please?

The site is at www.royal-fleur.com/upgrade.

Thank you for all your help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    I need help with the login page.

I would like to invert the login display/order.

By default, it displays the returning customer form and link first .

I would like the new customer/ create account to be first instead.

I changed the code in tpl_login_default.php from
    Code:
    nav class="pt-3">

<a class="nav-item nav-link" id="nav-login-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-login" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-home" aria-selected="true"><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></a> 

<a class="nav-item nav-link active" id="nav-create-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-create" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-profile" aria-selected="false"><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
      </div>
    </nav>
    to

Code:
    nav class="pt-3">

<a class="nav-item nav-link active" id="nav-create-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-create" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-profile" aria-selected="true"><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
        <a class="nav-item nav-link" id="nav-login-tab" data-toggle="tab" href="#nav-login" role="tab" aria-controls="nav-home" aria-selected="false"><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></a>
      </div>
    </nav>
    So far the tab order has been inverted as expected.

However, the form being displayed is incorrect. It shows the "returning/login form " by default instead of the "create account form"

How can i fix this please?

The site is at www.royal-fleur.com/upgrade.

Thank you for all your help
    There's a configuration setting, One-Page Checkout Settings :: Login-Page Layout, that can be used to control the (er) layout of the login page without code modification.

Noting also that the link you identified results in a 404.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    There's a configuration setting, One-Page Checkout Settings :: Login-Page Layout, that can be used to control the (er) layout of the login page without code modification.

Noting also that the link you identified results in a 404.
    Sorry about the non working link. Somehow a "dot" got added to the link.

The site is at https://www.royal-fleur.com/upgrade/...ain_page=login.

I did look at the OPC login page layout but i like the tab look better over the "box" look of OPC.

What i am trying to achieve is to have potential customer entering their information right after shopping cart page and offer a link to login if they are returning customer. Right now, it is doing the opposite. In my industry, customer is usually first/one time client. If they do returns, they just create a new account because of not remembering the login of their previous one.