Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

This may sound stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the Bootstrap Banner Display - Enable Header Position 2 Carousel Feature to show up. I set it to true under Layout Settings, but don't know what to do from there to get images to show up. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    This may sound stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the Bootstrap Banner Display - Enable Header Position 2 Carousel Feature to show up. I set it to true under Layout Settings, but don't know what to do from there to get images to show up. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!
    Have you made sure the banners are active in Tools>layout box controller and have checked to see if you have set up the banner images in Tools > Banner Manager

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    This template has only been tested on v1.5.5f by myself, I haven't done any backward compatibility testing.
    I had it up and running I thought, but then I did a test purchase and it hangs up at CONFIRM ORDER
    v 1.5.7

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetski2 View Post
    I had it up and running I thought, but then I did a test purchase and it hangs up at CONFIRM ORDER
    v 1.5.7
    Would be interested to know if you get this working. I am running it on 1.5.6c.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Would be interested to know if you get this working. I am running it on 1.5.6c.
    I have a site running Bootstrap with 1.5.6c and PHP 7.3.6 and it works well. Initially to threw a few PHP warnings but nothing too serious. Currently I am testing Bootstrap with 1.5.7 and PHP 7.4, but I have updated some Bootstrap templates, still work in progress.

Plugin Contributions

'm on 1.5.7 and php 7.3
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    ( only on the template.. when getting back to classic or responsive nothing is wrong)

15-Jul-2020 01:46:00 Europe/Amsterdam] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us, IP address: 213.125.**.***
    #1 require() called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/init_includes/init_zca_bootstrap.php:35]
    #2 require_once(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/init_includes/init_zca_bootstrap.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #3 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/application_top.php:219]
    #4 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/application_top.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Declaration of zca_breadcrumb::trail($separator = ' &nbs...') should be compatible with breadcrumb::trail($separator = ' &nbs...', $prefix = '', $suffix = '') in /var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/classes/zca/zca_breadcrumb.php on line 71.

[15-Jul-2020 01:46:00 Europe/Amsterdam] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us, IP address: 213.125.**.***
    #1 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME - assumed 'DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 251.

:-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    'm on 1.5.7 and php 7.3
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    ( only on the template.. when getting back to classic or responsive nothing is wrong)

15-Jul-2020 01:46:00 Europe/Amsterdam] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us, IP address: 213.125.**.***
    #1 require() called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/init_includes/init_zca_bootstrap.php:35]
    #2 require_once(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/init_includes/init_zca_bootstrap.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #3 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/application_top.php:219]
    #4 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/application_top.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Declaration of zca_breadcrumb::trail($separator = '##&nbs...') should be compatible with breadcrumb::trail($separator = '##&nbs...', $prefix = '', $suffix = '') in /var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/classes/zca/zca_breadcrumb.php on line 71.

[15-Jul-2020 01:46:00 Europe/Amsterdam] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us, IP address: 213.125.**.***
    #1 require(/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/var/www/clients/*************/++++++/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME - assumed 'DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/clients/*************/++++++/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 251.

:-)
    for the first error, line 35 of:

includes/classes/zca/zca_breadcrumb.php

PHP Code:
    //from

function trail($separator '  ')
    //to

function trail($separator '  '$prefix ''$suffix ''
    i think that should fix that one.

the 2nd error, the DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME is no longer part of the ZC core. you can either define or remove it depending if you want to see that data.

includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php

PHP Code:
    <!--bof- parse time display -->
    <?php
    // add the following line and set to true or anything else if you want to see the data or not!
    define('DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME''true');
      if (
    defined('DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME') && DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
    ?>
    <div class="text-center">
    Parse Time: <?php echo $parse_time?> - Number of Queries: <?php echo $db->queryCount(); ?> - Query Time: <?php echo $db->queryTime(); ?>
    </div>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    <!--eof- parse time display -->
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

@carlwhat
    SUPER sweet of you to take the time! i did what you suggested but keep the warning in my log and on the shop
    Altough i have now 6 warnings on the also_purchased_products.php, info display and tpl_main_page.php

:-) :-)
    i love this new version, so many things that really improved, but i'm so a dumbo when it comes to changing the php files. (give me an old fashioned css and htlm and i am happy)
    Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

With 1.5.7, for the Breadcrumbs thing, I *think* you can simply delete the zca breadcrumbs class and the corresponding init file for it, and edit your tpl_main_page to tell it to use the <li> markup for prefix/suffix:
    Code:
    <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR, '<li>', '</li>'); ?>
    Less core code changes that way. It's this very sort of situation (custom markup) that the core breadcrumb class was updated.

I suppose alternatively you could just edit the breadcrumb class and set the defaults to the li stuff instead of empty strings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

I have a order total module running in the standard (not OPC) zen cart checkout, using the bootstrap template.
    I cannot get the checkbox to display...

It does in the default template, but not with bootstrap.

Am I missing something, I see checkboxes work for the attributes?

Any help is appreciated

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast