Page 59 of 125 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Hi

Would appreciate much need help! I read ZCA Bootstrap Template for 1.5.7c is the more robust version now. I just installed & everything seems fine except when I have a list of products showing either via New Products Listings, All Products listings. For those, I cannot click on the icon "add" & I also cannot select (only hover the item). The only way is to double-click & enter into the individual product to add. Please Help.

Best Regards, Noi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

@noi.ng, I'm not sure I understand. Those "Add:" elements for each product are simply labels. You need to fill in the product-count you want to add to the cart and then press the "Add selected to cart" button.

Are you indicating that the above process doesn't work?

Plugin Contributions

Of Gosh! Thanks @lat9. We thought they were meant to be clickable buttons like in single product rather than just labels. Then that works fine but I will probably disable it as it confuses our customers. Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

I can see the confusion that noi.ng might be experiencing.

Using my test site of jeandret.com and going to all products, once you scroll either of the Bug's Life items to the top of the screen, the Add Selected to Cart is not visible either at the top or the bottom.

One could assume (I know) that, when the quantity is changed from 0 to some positive number, the Add: would become an active submit button. Thus not having to scroll up or down to find the Add Selected to Cart.

Please note that this is not something new or that only happens with Bootstrap. It's been around a while and doesn't become a problem if all items have attributes, or are on special, or anything else that disables buying the item on the all products page.

Might be a 1.5.8 consideration.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks much!

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that was exactly my assumptions ! :) That's for validating @dbltoe.

Plugin Contributions

With any template, CSS depends on the last command for the final representation to the user. In the past, someone had the idea of using stylesheet_zcustom.css to do those changes.

It helped me to keep track of things changed for troubleshooting/updating and worked fine with responsive_classic. Not so much with bootstrap.

While the file loads last in responsive_classic, it appears that the stylesheet_zca_colors.php loads last in bootstrap. I could be wrong but, I have not been successful in changing some items in either style_sheet_colors.css or stylesheet_zca_colros.php.

Where can I place CSS calls that will ensure they are the last presented to the browser?

THANX

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    With any template, CSS depends on the last command for the final representation to the user. In the past, someone had the idea of using stylesheet_zcustom.css to do those changes.

It helped me to keep track of things changed for troubleshooting/updating and worked fine with responsive_classic. Not so much with bootstrap.

While the file loads last in responsive_classic, it appears that the stylesheet_zca_colors.php loads last in bootstrap. I could be wrong but, I have not been successful in changing some items in either style_sheet_colors.css or stylesheet_zca_colros.php.

Where can I place CSS calls that will ensure they are the last presented to the browser?

THANX
    You'll have to modify your cloned /commmon/html_header.php to include a site-specific overriding CSS.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You'll have to modify your cloned /commmon/html_header.php to include a site-specific overriding CSS.
    Noting also that there's a current issue on the template's GitHub (https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...late/issues/68) that addresses this issue.

Plugin Contributions

hello,

I was pointing in the direction of using this template as opposed of a responsive classic clone.

However, is there a list of ZC plugins that do or do not work with bootstrap? (i.e zx slideshow, flex slider footer...)

I have seen an implementation for one page checkout. Is there any other implementations?

Thank you