Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i think part of it is fixed here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2078

best.
    The part that relates to this template was fixed.

This template doesn't touch the includes/classes/shipping.php file, but thanks for the link and fix for those that need to upgrade with the fixed file.
    Last edited by rbarbour; 15 Jan 2019 at 06:52 PM.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

admin | tools | ZCA Bootstrap colors menu option

How is this menu option and install of ZCZ bootstrap 4 triggered? How can I reinstall / reactivate it in a new zc 156a environment?

I have ZCA Bootstrap 4 working and cloned to a copy template in my local dev environment using zc156a. I have copied all files to my Linux test environment and on recreation of the database for zc156a I have no zca bootstrap menus.

environment Dev: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0

Plugin Contributions

If order total is $0.00 ie: only includes FREE items, pdf download products in my case

There is no button on the checkout process to continue to complete the order submission so that the "Checkout_Success" page is given.

Enable Classic_Responsive and checkout progresses as expected.

Once checkout_success, the download buttons do not appear but that symptom exists in Classic_Responsive so may also exist in ZCA_Bootstrap once the checkout_success is achieved.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    admin | tools | ZCA Bootstrap colors menu option

How is this menu option and install of ZCZ bootstrap 4 triggered? How can I reinstall / reactivate it in a new zc 156a environment?

I have ZCA Bootstrap 4 working and cloned to a copy template in my local dev environment using zc156a. I have copied all files to my Linux test environment and on recreation of the database for zc156a I have no zca bootstrap menus.

environment Dev: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0
    Try re-uploading
    YOUR_ADMIN/includes/auto_loaders/config.bc.php
    YOUR_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_bc_config.php
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

My specials are not showing up on the main page.

I have 9 items on special and can see them on the specials page.

Specials on main page is activated: Admin -> Configuration -> Index Listing.

Nothing in my error logs.

ZCA: 2.0.0.a
    Zencart: 1.6.5a
    PHP: 5.6.40

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I don't remember who said this should be delivered with the default ZC but I agree.

Even if this is a wonderfull template, the easiest to customise I think, I still have a little request.

I'm using ZCA Bootstrap with the Dynamic Categories tree menu (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=396) which makes a sidebox with all products. It's an old plug-in but it still works fine. Of course would be better to modernise it with BS4 but that's OK.

Viewed on mobile, ZCA-Bootrap hides the left columns, cool...But I think there should be something showing that even if the column is hidden it's still there, something like a little icon, something like a tab on the left of the screen. And if I click this icon I get back my sidebox (in my case my products menu).
    The best would be that this icon stays at the same place wherever I scroll in the page so that I can, at anytime, ask for the menu.

I found something that looks like what I mean on https://www.codeply.com/go/SufxS3ir55 , that's just the idea cause the icon/tab in this case is not really on the left of the screen.

What do you think of this idea ?

Last edited by hubert; 3 Mar 2019 at 06:50 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm trying to try your templates and I have a little problem, if I go Layout Settings and Categories Separator between the Category Name and Count and change it  - it's written on the DB  - despite the fact that the DB is on utf8_general_ci it tranforme & a &
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to try your templates and I have a little problem, if I go Layout Settings and Categories Separator between the Category Name and Count and change it ##- it's written on the DB  - despite the fact that the DB is on utf8_general_ci it tranforme & a &
    This is not template related. This has to do with the sanitize code included in the admin. Best bet is to run an SQL command.

Plugin Contributions

Will you give me the command sql? so I insert it.
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

I also have log errors.

[24-Mar-2019 18:58:04 Europe/Brussels] Request URI: /admin/zca_bootstrap_colors.php, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TABLE_HEADING_CONFIGURATION_TITLE - assumed 'TABLE_HEADING_CONFIGURATION_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/site/admin/zca_bootstrap_colors.php on line 104.

[24-Mar-2019 18:58:04 Europe/Brussels] Request URI: /admin/zca_bootstrap_colors.php, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TABLE_HEADING_CONFIGURATION_VALUE - assumed 'TABLE_HEADING_CONFIGURATION_VALUE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/site/admin/zca_bootstrap_colors.php on line 105.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TABLE_HEADING_ACTION - assumed 'TABLE_HEADING_ACTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/site/admin/zca_bootstrap_colors.php on line 106.

The ZCA "bootstrap" template (or a clone) was activated on 2019-03-24 12:41:16 and some of its default settings are different than those currently set. You can copy and paste the following SQL into your admin's Tools->Install SQL Patches to change those defaults:

UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '3', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '<li>&nbsp;/&nbsp;</li>', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '&vdash;&nbsp;', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_SEPARATOR_SUBS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_COUNT_PREFIX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_COUNT_SUFFIX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_SHIPPING_ESTIMATOR_BUTTON' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_FEATURED' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS_INDEX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_NEW_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_FEATURED_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    Giovanni,