Page 24 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticAddiction View Post
    Last question. When you click into a product from the category, the price is not displayed - only the add to cart button.
    I swapped it over to responsive classic, and the price displayed like normal which leads me to believe its a templating issue.
    Help?
    Do you see this in the source code when you check through a browser:
    <div class="centerBoxContentsItem-price text-center"><span class="mx-auto w-100 p-1 productBasePrice">&pound;32.95</span></div>

Plugin Contributions

Would also love to center the links in the center footer bar, cant find where this is called out or contained in php or css
    Check the source code in footer and add css rule to center text, make sure you end the css rule with !important

Plugin Contributions

I ended up taking tpl_product_info_display.php from the responsive classic template that comes with ZC and overwriting the Bootrap Templates tpl_product_info_display.php with it and then prices showed up.

Overall, its not as nicely templated in page layout as the original was, but at least Ive got prices displayed haha

Plugin Contributions

I ended up taking tpl_product_info_display.php from the responsive classic template that comes with ZC and overwriting the Bootrap Templates tpl_product_info_display.php with it and then prices showed up.

Overall, its not as nicely templated in page layout as the original was, but at least Ive got prices displayed haha
    Sorry I didn't realise it was the product page template that was an issue, I think I once had the same issue. If you still have the the bootstrap template make sure the following is in place.
    PHP Code:
    <!--bof Product Price block --><?php if (zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']) > '0') { ?><!--bof products price bottom card--><div id="productsPriceBottom-card" class="card mb-3">  <div id="productsPriceBottom-card-body" class="card-body p-3"><h2 id="productsPriceBottom-productPriceBottomPrice" class="productPriceBottomPrice">  <?php  // base price  if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {    $one_time = TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION;  } else {    $one_time = '';  }  ?>
    <?php  
    echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);?></h2>  </div></div><!--eof products price bottom card--><?php ?><!--eof Product Price block -->
    <!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    Last edited by ianhg; 5 Mar 2020 at 11:03 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    Sorry I didn't realise it was the product page template that was an issue, I think I once had the same issue. If you still have the the bootstrap template make sure the following is in place.
    PHP Code:
    <!--bof Product Price block --><?php if (zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']) > '0') { ?><!--bof products price bottom card--><div id="productsPriceBottom-card" class="card mb-3">  <div id="productsPriceBottom-card-body" class="card-body p-3"><h2 id="productsPriceBottom-productPriceBottomPrice" class="productPriceBottomPrice">  <?php  // base price  if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {    $one_time = TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION;  } else {    $one_time = '';  }  ?>
    <?php  
    echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);?></h2>  </div></div><!--eof products price bottom card--><?php ?><!--eof Product Price block -->
    <!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    It sure is!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Just installed your template but when I set it all I get ont the website is a black line accross the top of the page. What has gone wrong? Luckily I have been able to turn it back to the old template.
    Running v1.5.5e and your latest version of the template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    <fieldset>
    <legend>Newsletter and Email Details</legend>
    <input class="custom-control-input" type="checkbox" name="newsletter" value="1" id="newsletter-checkbox" /><label class="checkboxLabel" for="newsletter-checkbox">Subscribe to Our Newsletter.</label><br class="clearBoth" />

<input class="custom-control-input" type="radio" name="email_format" value="HTML" checked="checked" id="email-format-html" /><label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-html">HTML</label><input class="custom-control-input" type="radio" name="email_format" value="TEXT" id="email-format-text" /><label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-text">TEXT-Only</label><br class="clearBoth" />
    </fieldset>
    Thanks for reply
    Not sure if you figured this out, but this is how I managed to do it. If anyone has a better way please let me know.

In /includes/templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php- around line 173

Replace:
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_PREFERENCE; ?></legend>
    <?php
    if (ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER_STATUS != 0) {
    ?>
    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter', '1', $newsletter, 'id="newsletter-checkbox"') . '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="newsletter-checkbox">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER . '</label>' . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php } ?>

<?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('email_format', 'HTML', ($email_format == 'HTML' ? true : false),'id="email-format-html"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-html">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_HTML_DISPLAY . '</label>' . zen_draw_radio_field('email_format', 'TEXT', ($email_format == 'TEXT' ? true : false), 'id="email-format-text"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-text">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_TEXT_DISPLAY . '</label>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    </fieldset>
    With:
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_PREFERENCE; ?></legend>
    <div class="custom-control custom-checkbox">
    <?php
    if (ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER_STATUS != 0) {
    ?>
    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter', '1', $newsletter, 'id="newsletter-checkbox"') . '<label class="custom-control-label" for="newsletter-checkbox">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER . '</label>' . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" /></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <div class="custom-control custom-radio">
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('email_format', 'HTML', ($email_format == 'HTML' ? true : false),'id="email-format-html"') . '<label class="custom-control-label" for="email-format-html">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_HTML_DISPLAY . '</label></div><div class="custom-control custom-radio">' . zen_draw_radio_field('email_format', 'TEXT', ($email_format == 'TEXT' ? true : false), 'id="email-format-text"') . '<label class="custom-control-label" for="email-format-text">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_TEXT_DISPLAY . '</label>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" /></div>
    </fieldset>
    I hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Is ZCA Bootstrap template compatible with Zen cart 1.5.7?

Plugin Contributions

I made a handful of changes to get it to work in PHP 7.4 without notices but it should be ok up to PHP 7.3.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    I made a handful of changes to get it to work in PHP 7.4 without notices but it should be ok up to PHP 7.3.
    Running Zen cart 1.5.7 With Bootstrap ZCA PHP 7.3.6
    Thanks, I have loaded it on a VPS server to see if there are any issues and I am getting a few warnings and a couple or errors.

PHP Warning: Declaration of zca_breadcrumb::trail($separator = '&nbsp;&nbs...') should be compatible with breadcrumb::trail($separator = '&nbsp;&nbs...', $prefix = '', $suffix = '') in /var/www/vhosts/domain/httpdocs/zen1.5.7/includes/classes/zca/zca_breadcrumb.php on line 0.

fixed above by adding to line 34 prefix and suffix
    PHP Code:
     function trail($separator '&nbsp;&nbsp;'$prefix ''$suffix ''
    But I am getting warnings regarding an undefined constant DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME in bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php line 253

Also Fatal Error 0:: ==> includes/modules/centerboxes/also_purchased_products.php line 18 <== in includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php line 170