Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Dear Rbarbour,
    sent you a pm.
    So, should I download the template again?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by turuga View Post
    Dear Rbarbour,
    sent you a pm.
    I just registered on your site. I saw the zone rate for United States and was able to proceed all the way to the PayPal site.

I don't use zone rates but I am assuming only the zone rate for shipping country should show.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by turuga View Post
    Dear Rbarbour,
    sent you a pm.
    I did try to change my shipping address, I could not proceed due to no states appeared in dropdown for any other country. You may want to change this in admin:

Configuration > Customer Details > State - Always display as pulldown? > false

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Rbarbour for the reply. It looks like "Estimate Shipping Costs" does not work which I thought whole shipping is not working as many people don't proceed until knowing shipping cost and inquire by email. Does anyone got issue with "Estimate Shipping Costs"?

Plugin Contributions

Submitted today

Version: 1.0.5
    - OPC Template Override Integration
    - Integrate ImageHandler in additional image modal
    - Formatting issue of attributes with images
    - Width of input fields on wider screens
    - Centering $free_tag & $call_tag icons
    - Centering FREE_SHIPPING_ICON

Plugin Contributions

Default improvements suggestions

Hello.
    1. to add +/- sign to add to cart section on product info page, to be clickable. It will improve UX.
    2. To place the "add to cart" section to the top of page - UX improvements
    3. "Hardware", "Software" catagories contains subcategories. But on the horizontal menu (desktop version) the subs are not displayed after mouse over or mouse click on the above categories. I think subs has to be displayed correctly in basic ZCA Bootstrap version.
    4. On mobile version the "search section" is hiden, but has to be accessible to the user.
    5. On the top header is usefull to show contact phone (phones) to be visible also in mobile version.
    Meksicus
    Last edited by meksicus; 28 May 2018 at 01:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: improvements suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by meksicus View Post
    1. to add +/- sign to add to cart section on product info page, to be clickable. It will improve UX.
    I thought about this, I'll revisit....

2. To place the "add to cart" section to the top of page - UX improvements
    Not sure what your asking here, placing an additional "add to cart" block at the top of product pages or adding the shopping cart section to the header?

3. "Hardware", "Software" catagories contains subcategories. But on the horizontal menu (desktop version) the subs are not displayed after mouse over or mouse click on the above categories. I think subs has to be displayed correctly in basic ZCA Bootstrap version.
    This is standard ZC, sub categories only show when a category is clicked "Software".

4. On mobile version the "search section" is hiden, but has to be accessible to the user.
    This is standard procedure of Bootstrap > Components > Navbar. You can move the search field outside the hamburger menu on mobile devices if desired.

5. On the top header is usefull to show contact phone (phones) to be visible also in mobile version.
    You can add the store # by inserting the following in the header:
    PHP Code:
    <?php echo STORE_TELEPHONE_CUSTSERVICE?>
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

I am not familiar with BS however I understand it is very good for HTML, CSS, and JS - in this template can changes be easily made for a) large image in the header and b) drop down menu?

%&^*#%$ I tried to upload a screenshot with arrows and text explaining my query but after resizing 5 times and still getting over quota error message I thought I would verbally describe it.

can these 2 things be readily achieved?

a) place a large image or even a slider between bottom of bar with 'home' and 'search' in it and top of next bar with 'ez pages' etc in it, i.e. remove menu and tagline and insert a large image or slider - will second bar move down accordingly or is that a css modification?
    b) add dropdown menu to that second bar with ez-pages etc in it - can this be added?

thanks, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    a) place a large image or even a slider between bottom of bar with 'home' and 'search' in it and top of next bar with 'ez pages' etc in it, i.e. remove menu and tagline and insert a large image or slider - will second bar move down accordingly or is that a css modification?
    This can be accomplished by re-positioning Banner Display Groups - Header Position 2

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    b) add dropdown menu to that second bar with ez-pages etc in it - can this be added?

thanks, Mike
    This isn't standard but with some custom coding a drop down could be added to the ez-page bar.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Hello rbarbour - you may remember me from such movies as ...

Sorry ... I am the guy that has been trying to modify responsive_all_business and having all manner of issues. I just downloaded your template and loaded it to a poor performing site I use as a 'test' site ... and I am loving it!! ... good work, well done .... so after mastering it I am going to apply it to all of my sites which happen to be v1.5.1 so they will be a good validation of the templates application to that version.

I do appreciate that this is still work in progress.

Some initial queries;
    1. I am getting the 'Congratulations yada yada' message on the home page, that content is not showing in admin>>tools>>define pages editor>>main page so how can I get rid of it?
    2. Similarly with the Zencart art of e-commerce image in the header - how do I get rid of that and insert my logo? I tried adding the logo image file to templates>>bootstrap>>images (that is where it would be in the other template) ... ALSO I need to be able to get rid of 'tagline goes here' and the space it takes up so that a large image can go all the way across the header width.

many thanks,
    Mike

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast