Plugin Contributions

Default New payflowpro reference transaction error

Hello,

Using 1.5.5f+ WITH PHP 7.1. with payflow pro and paypal express.

Problem is, I recently upgraded from ZC 1.5.4 to 1.5.5f and while everything is working great. I am not longer able to process reference transactions using the web interface for payflow pro at manager.paypal.com.

PayPal tech support said that, so far, the only thing they can see that has changed is that while my old store was using paypal manager credentials to communicate with paypal, the new store is now using API credentials. So, they believe that the API cred's are not passing information needed (that the old manager cred's transmitted) to do reference transactions.

And, for some reason, the new 'Transaction ID's' are not searchable using manager.paypal.com's search interface; I am forced with searching transactions by customers last name.

So, in summary. I can still create reference transaction for old orders prior to the update, but wil all new orders, I can't.

Any help appreciated!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a1.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	17826
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	17827

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New payflowpro reference transaction error

I got a response from PayPal. Perhaps someone can help shed some light on how to fix this.
    -------------

"Reviewing your account, it shows that the transactions are being processed through PayPal API's rather than Payflow API (which is what you were using)

When payments process through PayPal API's, there is just a dummy record displayed within your Payflow Account, but you won't be able to run reference transactions against these because they will not have the transactional data behind them to do that."
    ------------

Any ideas anyone???

Plugin Contributions

And, each transaction Zen Cart sends over contains this once arriving at PayPal:

"Dummy User for WPP Foreign Constraint"

Plugin Contributions

During your upgrade, did you remember to uninstall your payment modules and reinstall after your update?
    This always gets me.
    If not, you should be able to do this now.
    My store - closed 12/05/2023
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks VDecals,

I am not sure. Someone else did the upgrade.

I will check though.

Can anyone at all confirm that they can do reference transactions on manager.paypal.com using paypal payments pro and express checkouts versions 1.5.5?

If anyone can at least attest that it is in fact working 'on their cart', that would at least confirm that 'something' is fixable on my end. Otherwise, I am left thinking that the module simple does not communicate with PayPal in a fashion that will allow reference transactions going forward.

Thanks!