Plugin Contributions

Default Payeezy Module, Shared Hosting and TLS 1.2.Site does not process transact.What to do?

Site is midwestglobalgroup.com, running ZC 1.5.5e, php 5.3. Payeezy JS plug in. My site is on a shared hosting server.

My site stopped processing Payeezy transactions yesterday as Payeezy now will only accept TLS 1.2. I spoke with my hosting company, which indicated TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 ar on the server and they cannot disable TLS 1.0, and TLS 1.1 as other sites are using it. Payeezy says as long as TL 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are on that server the module will not work. I am in the process of switching my site to a dedicated server, but due to an urgent personal matter, i cannot work on the site for the next 2-3 weeks. Is there a way I can code the site so my transactions will process? I just need this workaround for a couple week until I get migrate to a VPS with TLS 1.2 only on my server.

I had also thought of activating a dormant PayPal business account and using that plug in, but I am assuming I would experience the same issue with Paypal.

Any advice is most appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payeezy Module, Shared Hosting and TLS 1.2.Site does not process transact.What to

The irony is that since the entire payment and hosting industry is moving to retire TLS 1.0 and 1.1 your hosting company should be celebrating that you want to move ahead. All their other clients that need TLS 1.2 are going to be complaining real soon too. And probably those who don't ... don't need it and won't know the difference.
    Oh well, it's good that you'll be moving to a more modern PHP version too.

Based on what you said Payeezy told you, it seems there's not much you can do until your site is on a capable server.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.