Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Activate User-Agent

I need a defined User-Agent, how can I do?
    The mod_security rule blocks the query if it does not have a defined User-Agent
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Activate User-Agent

Um ... this sounds like you're trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.
    That is, it shouldn't exist.

Every browser already has its own User Agent, and every request/click/formsubmission made includes that user-agent.

So I'm guessing that your problem is that you've installed some sort of browser plugin that's masking (hiding) your user-agent.

As an aside, it's not uncommon for malware plugins to mess with User Agent data, masquerading to be something they're not.

Maybe it's time to do a proper cleanup of your browser by removing all plugins/extensions, and clearing cache/cookies, everything.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I have no problems with my browers, the problem is that when Google accesses the site receives a 403 forbidden error see the attached image. I changed the server thinking it came from the hosting but did not solve the problem. With this new hosting assistance tells me that there are in fact many errors of access by search engines notably google and that the problem is not mod security but because there is a lack of a header agent. this is what they told me in assistance.
    Dear Mr. Gio,

We notice in your logs that you have a large amount of Modsecurity errors.
    These are generated because your query does not have a User Agent.

The mod_security rule blocks the request if it does not have a defined User-Agent, just set one to make it woName:  Capture d’écran 2018-05-15 à 15.12.42.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  42.5 KBrk.
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

I got an answer from the technical department:
    Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we do not provide technical support of this type.

You can, however, define it in .htaccess or PHP, depending on your preferences and needs.
    For example, you can view this on a similar question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...nt-http-header.

I can no longer handle this problem now they tell me to see this post and do the necessary but I can not do it
    Giovanni,