Hi all - My installation of Zen is generating an insane amount of error log files and I can't seem to track down the source of the problem. I've looked into the files referenced and don't see anything that really stands out as a problem. Looking for some Zen expertise here to help me zero in on the cause. Error log files are generated every few minutes or so and the number of files varies each time. Every log file contains this:

[17-May-2018 07:21:13 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require(includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/<site name removed>/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 54
[17-May-2018 07:21:13 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require(includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/<site name removed>/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 54
[17-May-2018 07:21:13 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/<site name removed>/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 54

Thanks!
Chris