red flag how to fix Random code in products info page

hi,my products add times was random code,and i set all english.php charset=utf-8,but it always have random code for times,as http://heelsbags.targetmarts.com/hee...hhee-p-12.html
    help me please

Default Re: how to fix Random code in products info page

have anyone can help me to fix the random date times?all site date times were random code.

Plugin Contributions

Accessed that page using a mobile device, didn't see anything on the page that seemed to indicate a time factor and didn't see any odd strings of code on the page.

If there is a specific condition to be seen can the location be better described?

If anything looks odd it's the information in what would be the tab description for the product. Not sure if it is the uri rewriter or some other application on the site that causes it, but I see a long list of hashtag symbols that follow the uri as possibly seen in the attached image at the bottom:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180528_210912.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	17874

That picture was taken from following the above link. When I navigated to a product and then selected to go back to the parent category, the information disappeared... so it has to do with "first" arrival.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

red flag Re: how to fix Random code in products info page

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Accessed that page using a mobile device, didn't see anything on the page that seemed to indicate a time factor and didn't see any odd strings of code on the page.

If there is a specific condition to be seen can the location be better described?

If anything looks odd it's the information in what would be the tab description for the product. Not sure if it is the uri rewriter or some other application on the site that causes it, but I see a long list of hashtag symbols that follow the uri as possibly seen in the attached image at the bottom:

Name:	IMG_20180528_210912.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	17874

That picture was taken from following the above link. When I navigated to a product and then selected to go back to the parent category, the information disappeared... so it has to do with "first" arrival.
    The odd strings of code on The last and next button position at the bottom, I also try to close the store management, but it always shows that there is the same situation in any page that appears, for example, the completion page will have an order date code.

Name:	QQ浏览器截屏未命名.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	17875as the pictures of products page

Plugin Contributions

You could have either some kind of database "collation" issue or a mismatch between the DB_CHARSET specified in the /includes/configure.php and your database.

The other possibility is that your main language file is identifying that the store uses an iso-8859-1 variant while the language files themselves are coded in ASCII.

See this blog posting for additional information: https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/blog/?p=309

thank your all help.
    now i fix it.
    edit the english.php code :
    replace $locales = array('zh_CN', 'zh_CN.utf8', 'zh'); to $locales = array('en_US', 'en_US.utf8', 'en', 'English_United States.1252');

Plugin Contributions

Yep, those character-set settings can be tricky. I'm glad that you got your issue resolved.