zen_TyPackageTracker-master
add_customers_from_admin-2.0.9_Installed-No-Core-Changes
ckeditor-462-for-zencart_Installed-No-Core-Changes
EasyPopulate-4.0-master
inventory_report
monthly_sales_report-master-patched
sitemapXML
usps_address_validation

Yes the list of plug-ins is long but they have all been in for a while and running for the most part trouble free.
A couple I need to clean out but too many other things to do right now.

Anywho, everything was running along great and then day before yesterday my PayPal account started throwing Curl Errors.
I got around to looking at the Admin/modules/Payment page and it was partially breaking and not showing all of the page. I tracked it down, via the error logs, to a file named linkpointapi.php. I'm not using any payment systems that use that api nor have I installed any plugins that have needed that api, that I am aware of. It appears as though it is supposed to be one of the default payment systems that ZenCart lists but I cannot find any of it's files etc in the ZenCart 1.5.5f setup files.
Can anyone tell me what this might be attached to so I can locate the plug-in etc to get it out of my site files.
Anytime I would open the Admin/Modules/Payment page it would throw an error stating that there was a parse error in linkpointapi.php on line 385. Found "[" expecting ";" or ",". I checked out the file but I could not find any syntax issues in that area of the file.
I currently have the file named "linkpointapiOld.php" and that has been preventing the errors and problems with PayPal and my customers checking out and it allows the payment page to load completely without throwing any errors but anytime I go to the Admin/Modules/Payments page it states the following at the top of the page:

ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/wildstee/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_apiOLD.php"

Of course I know why that is happening but I do not know how to get rid of the associated plug-in etc in order to remove those files and be rid of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You