red flag /common/tpl_header.php some words with if home page to display

hello,
    i want the custom h1 display if in home page,and in /common/tpl_header.php,so how to do this?
    because if not home page,it will have tow h1,i think it will be don't friendly for seo,so i need it only display in home page,so how to add if for this code:
    <div class="clearBoth"></div>
    <h1><span>Hot Sale Brands name : </span><a target="_blank" href="womens-handbags-c-11_13"/><span>Tote Handbags</span></a><span>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><a target="_blank" href="womens-shoes-boots-c-16_17"/><span>Womens Shoes</span></a><span>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><a target="_blank" href="womens-high-heels-c-16_17_26"/><span>High Heels</span></a><span>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><a target="_blank" href="girls-sandals-c-16_17_29"/><span>Sandals</span></a></h1>
    <!--bof-mega menu display-->
    <?php
    require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_mega_menu.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_mega_menu.php');?>
    <!--eof-mega menu display-->

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: /common/tpl_header.php some words with if home page to display

Do you have a link of where you are trying to do this? If on the main page, why not use the Define Pages Editor in the Tools menu to change the main page.

Be careful using <h1> tags as ZC already uses them and you may be penalized for not using <h2> and doubling up on the <h1>.

The main_page define does not need a div call and the spans are doing nothing.
    Code:
    <h1><span>Hot Sale Brands name : </span>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-handbags-c-11_13"/><span>Tote Handbags</span></a>
    <span>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-shoes-boots-c-16_17"/><span>Womens Shoes</span></a>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-high-heels-c-16_17_26"/><span>High Heels</span></a>
    <a target="_blank" href="girls-sandals-c-16_17_29"/><span>Sandals</span></a></h1>
    Items in red do nothing and should be removed. Items in green are not valid references unless you have a URL rewriter I'm not familiar with. Not sure about mega menu code but I would not put it in the defined main page.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 14 Jul 2018 at 05:50 AM.

Default Re: /common/tpl_header.php some words with if home page to display

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Do you have a link of where you are trying to do this? If on the main page, why not use the Define Pages Editor in the Tools menu to change the main page.

Be careful using <h1> tags as ZC already uses them and you may be penalized for not using <h2> and doubling up on the <h1>.

The main_page define does not need a div call and the spans are doing nothing.
    Code:
    <h1><span>Hot Sale Brands name : </span>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-handbags-c-11_13"/><span>Tote Handbags</span></a>
    <span>####</span>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-shoes-boots-c-16_17"/><span>Womens Shoes</span></a>
    <span>####</span>
    <a target="_blank" href="womens-high-heels-c-16_17_26"/><span>High Heels</span></a>
    <span>####</span>
    <a target="_blank" href="girls-sandals-c-16_17_29"/><span>Sandals</span></a></h1>
    Items in red do nothing and should be removed. Items in green are not valid references unless you have a URL rewriter I'm not familiar with. Not sure about mega menu code but I would not put it in the defined main page.
    Thank you,i did some things and think about this is the best way.