Plugin Contributions

Default Super Data Markup installation instructions wrong

I am using v1.5.5f and tried installing Super Data Markup plugin but the following instructions do not make sense:

4b. Open includes\templates\your_template\common\html_header.php
    Find:

// DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>

Add directly after:
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); ?>

Before the ending </head> tag.

This file is NOT included in the plugin so there is no way the following statement exists in the html_header.php file - <?php require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); ?>

And i am supposed to add lines of code after that statement. Is this an error in the documentation? There were only 2 files that came with the download that needed to be added to includes/template/my template/templates. There were super_data_body.php and super_data_head.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Data Markup installation instructions wrong

If the file is not present in your template, you copy it from the template_default folder to your template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    If the file is not present in your template, you copy it from the template_default folder to your template.
    the file IS there but how could it have this statement in it? <?php require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); it does not.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    the file IS there but how could it have this statement in it? <?php require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); it does not.
    I can see the confusion....
    This is the code you have to add to this file

Plugin Contributions

the fact that it is looking for 'super_data_head.php' in the html_header.php file means that file should have been updated by this plugin, correct?? but there are only 3 files TOTAL in the download and none of them are html_headerl.php. so where would i look for that statement - Add directly after:
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); ?>

Plugin Contributions

so i have to ADD this code and not look for that statement to add it after it??

Plugin Contributions

Add directly after:
    Refers to add after the "PREVIOUS" commented out debug code
    This is where you add the new code

Plugin Contributions

I expect that code fragment would end up looking like this (I haven't checked this)
    Code:
    // DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs  cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' .  $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') .  ' -->';
    ?>

<?php  require($template->get_template_dir('super_data_head.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE,  $current_page_base,'templates'). '/super_data_head.php'); ?>

Plugin Contributions

I believe the intent was
    Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    4b. Open includes\templates\your_template\common\html_header.php
    Find:

// DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>

Add directly after the above line:

Be sure it's inserted before the ending </head> tag.

Plugin Contributions

This thread would have been more appropriate, but I posted some comments about the instructions of this plugin here:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ow-without-tax
    I noted there is a new version (1.1.7) available, but this is not (yet?) updated here on this site.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.