Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cant delete or move products in 1.55f

I read the thread referred to but Iím afraid thatís likely to cause a whole bunch of other issues by me not knowing what to replace it with. I think for now Iíll keep my iPad handy if I need to use those buttons as that doesnít seem to have any issues using the Google browser.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rensing View Post
    I read the thread referred to but I’m afraid that’s likely to cause a whole bunch of other issues by me not knowing what to replace it with. I think for now I’ll keep my iPad handy if I need to use those buttons as that doesn’t seem to have any issues using the Google browser.
    Thanks
    In a way it's because the onclick event is there that the problem is occurring, so there is no "replacing" to be done, it is removal of the onclick event or modifying the two areas. So for those others that perhaps have followed along and would like to make the icons functional based on the guidance that has thus far been provided/determined, then editing a file will make the buttons available. The first area is at or around line 133 of YOUR_ADMIN/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php. Changing the following from:
    Code:
          if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories->fields['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\''  . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, zen_get_path($categories->fields['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
          } else {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, zen_get_path($categories->fields['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
          }
    to
    Code:
          if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories->fields['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
          } else {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
          }
    second found at or around line 327 of the same file changing from:
    Code:
          if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products->fields['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . zen_href_link($type_handler , 'page=' . $_GET['page'] . '&product_type=' . $products->fields['products_type'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products->fields['products_id'] . '&action=new_product' . (isset($_GET['search']) ? '&search=' . $_GET['search'] : '')) . '\'">' . "\n";
          } else {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . zen_href_link($type_handler , 'page=' . $_GET['page'] . '&product_type=' . $products->fields['products_type'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products->fields['products_id'] . '&action=new_product' . (isset($_GET['search']) ? '&search=' . $_GET['search'] : '')) . '\'">' . "\n";
          }
    to:
    Code:
          if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products->fields['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {
            echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)">' . "\n";
          } else {
          }
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Or more robustly where the functionality would be expected to remain, but the onClick action would be moved from the table's tr to its child td where appropriate. Ie. less "lazy" of assignment within the ZC code and more specifically applied. This is presented as a commit at:

https://github.com/mc12345678/zc-v1-...0d71fe7ecdec17
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12