Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default How to find Discount Coupon

I am using version 1.5.5e and would like to know how to locate a specific discount coupon in the admin.

It only list Active coupons and inactive coupons. It will not list all coupons for some reason and when pressed (all coupons) it defaults to active coupons which turns up blank. (Would this be a software issue)

I have over 11,000 coupon codes which is a total waste of time looking for a specific code as you only appear to be able to go through page by page. Has anyone done anything to improve how the discount coupons work?

I am at present having to delete one coupon (10,000 to go) at a time because you are unable to bulk delete unused coupons.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to find Discount Coupon

You can bulk delete directly from the Coupon Table in your database if you have PHPAdmin access.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    I am using version 1.5.5e and would like to know how to locate a specific discount coupon in the admin.

It only list Active coupons and inactive coupons. It will not list all coupons for some reason and when pressed (all coupons) it defaults to active coupons which turns up blank. (Would this be a software issue)

I have over 11,000 coupon codes which is a total waste of time looking for a specific code as you only appear to be able to go through page by page. Has anyone done anything to improve how the discount coupons work?

I am at present having to delete one coupon (10,000 to go) at a time because you are unable to bulk delete unused coupons.
    This would help, and I may need to code you an admin addition to bulk delete if you'd like?

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-Coupon-Search

Currently in Beta for 1.55f so there's time to add features if you'd like to move this convo to that thread ^.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

We see exactly the same issue as described by Bruce1952 on opening this thread, also on a 155e.

This particular user has 69 coupons of which only 65 show in the admin listing.

I have found that if I set a "missing" coupon as inactive directly in the database, it will show in the Inactive Listing - but I don't see any way there to make it active, and when I set it as active directly in the database, it won't appear on the Active coupon list.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart