Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting error from First Data via Payeezy about SSL certificate failed

umm.... i'm not really sure what the contact us page has to do with your problem.... i would not go down that path... unless the contact us page does not work... but that is not the problem that you have referenced...

people frequently confuse SSL with curl.... they are NOT the same. you can read more about curl here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL

the link that you provided is closer to your problem, HOWEVER, that is for a local development server using XAMMP which is a windows server. if your live site is hosted on a windows server (and i'm not saying it is), then i would recommend moving to a new host.

i would enable the following link:

https://obiecue.com/extras/curltester.php

from there you can test your CURL connection to various other servers, including first data. that would be the first step, for me, to resolve this problem. if you can successfully make a connection to first data, we can then explore further.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting error from First Data via Payeezy about SSL certificate failed

Well -sorry to confuse. The Contact Page talk was related to something that was noticed as I was being assisted by someone else and I probably should have kept it out of this thread.
    To bring everyone up to date. The server is a Linux box and the hosting company made a change in regards to their entire SSL setup and it broke the mapping to the CA Cert at least on the server the site is hosted on.
    Their customer service is lacking, specifically at the level where the problem resides and I cannot talk directly with their engineering. I know they tried a few fixes but could not resolve the problem.
    If I had access and it was me, 1 server, 1 ssl, one mapping issue, it would be fixed. I presume their configuration is more complicated or the problem would be fixed.
    All that being said, I applied the curl.cacert mapping in the php.ini and dropped the cacert.pem file in the appropriate directory.
    The curltester is all green and the transactions are flowing again. So it worked.
    Not the best solution, and I am still working to get the problem properly resolved.

Thanks again to all for your help.

Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12