Plugin Contributions

Default Update from 1.3.9h to 1.5.5e

Hello,
    I want to update from 1.3.9h to 1.5.5e
    In zc_install page all seems correct but 2 zcInstallLog files are created.
    All tests are passed except:
    checkHttpsRequest: FAILED
    checkIsZCVersionCurrent: FAILED

About checkHttpsRequest I think it is not important instead checkIsZCVersionCurrent could be the reason of not upgrading.

After that I click on Upgrade I see:

Please confirm your desired upgrade steps (already checked)
    1.3.8 to 1.3.9
    1.3.9 to 1.5.0
    1.5.0 to 1.5.1
    1.5.1 to 1.5.2
    1.5.2 to 1.5.3
    1.5.3 to 1.5.4
    1.5.4 to 1.5.5

At this time is generated a zc_install log:
    Version detected in database_upgrade/header_php.php

After that I insert Admin Credentials and click on Continue nothing happen and it is generated zc_install log:
    COULD NOT OPEN FILE: public_html/zc_install/sql/updates/mysql_upgrade_zencart_139.sql

The directory "update" doesn't exist and it doesn't exist neither on downloaded zip.

Further in Admin->Tools->Server Info I read "Database Patch: 1.3.9h" but zc_install identify the db 1.3.8
    I think that I haven't update from 1.3.8 to 1.3.9 because db should be already 1.3.9 but zc_install doesn't recognize.

In the SystemCheck.yml there is

Code:
    checkDBVersion139:
        runLevel: dbVersion
        errorLevel: WARN
        version: '1.3.9'
        mainErrorText: <?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DB_VERSION_NOT_FOUND, 'v1.3.9') . PHP_EOL; ?>
        methods:
          dbVersionChecker:
            parameters:
              - checkType: configValue
                fieldName: SHOW_SPLIT_TAX_CHECKOUT
                expectedResult: 'Show Split Tax Lines'
    Then zc_install search filed "SHOW_SPLIT_TAX_CHECKOUT" and check the value "Show Split Tax Lines"
    In my DB the field SHOW_SPLIT_TAX_CHECKOUT doesn't exist in Configuration table.

The mainly problem should be that zc_install doesn't recognize the right db version.
    How to solve ?

Thank You,
    Carmine

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Update from 1.3.9h to 1.5.5e

Quote Originally Posted by zildjian View Post
    COULD NOT OPEN FILE: public_html/zc_install/sql/updates/mysql_upgrade_zencart_139.sql

The directory "update" doesn't exist and it doesn't exist neither on downloaded zip.
    If the /zc_install/sql/updates/mysql_upgrade_zencart_139.sql file/directory doesn't exist, then you haven't unzipped the file properly, because it is indeed in the distribution zip file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Now I checked again and in the download file is not included folder "update"
    I downloaded the file from zen-cart.it 1.5.5e (last version translated in italian) (https://sourceforge.net/projects/zencart-italia/)

In zen-cart.com the zip include also "update" folder... it could be a mistake of italian zencart.

What about the wrong identify of db version ? 1.3.9 but recognized 1.3.8
    SommoPoeta

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zildjian View Post
    Now I checked again and in the download file is not included folder "update"
    I downloaded the file from zen-cart.it 1.5.5e (last version translated in italian) (https://sourceforge.net/projects/zencart-italia/)

In zen-cart.com the zip include also "update" folder... it could be a mistake of italian zencart.

What about the wrong identify of db version ? 1.3.9 but recognized 1.3.8
    This can happen a number of ways including that someone manually changed the value in the database but did not apply the changes that were to be made. Or something was done to reverse the changes that should have been made.

The installer reviews the database for a few specific modifications between versions. If a condition is not found then it continues to identify an older version until the appropriate conditions have been found. The version "number" in the database that you see is not the primary indicator used in the evaluation.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...