Hello!

I am currently recovering from a brain injury that required several surgeries, with limited web skills. My web developer is and has been out of the US without any communication between us. I need to update my Zen-Cart v1.3.9d to v1.5..5f so that I can update my product listings and my storefront and move forward.
I am currently Using ZC version 1.3.9d with the php version of 5.4.24. I recently migrated from HostGator to HostMonster and when doing so lost the php compatibility between my website and my server. I can follow step by step instructions pretty well. I am asking for someone with the knowledge and who feels like helping a guy get back on his feet again by helping me update my website to the latest version, v1.5.5f @ http://www.LegacyActionSports.com. If you would like to support me in my recovery and attempt to move forward, please send me an email @ [email protected]. I would like to thank you all for your contributions to a great platform already and I am looking forward to a new beginning.

Regards,
Mike Webb