Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unable to get popup image to show on Products Info page

What Iīm unclear about is whether itīs Stock_By_Attributes that is wanting to use Lightbox to display the larger image or is it the Theme Monster Theme 688. Iīm believing it is Stock_By_Attributes because I know that tpl_modules_Main_Image.PHP code is different than the Theme Monster PHP file. Also, yarndogpress.com uses no SBA while yarndogpress.com/zenCartTest (a different, test install) uses SBA.

Plugin Contributions

I found a solution. Part of the problem is that the installed theme I used, Theme Monster theme688, must have included a version of Lightbox. I had installed the latest download of Lightbox, and upon realizing this, uninstalled the Lightbox mod I downloaded. So I'm sure there are files and folders floating around that don't belong there. So having said that here is my solution:

1. There was no ./images/lightbox folder and the theme688 Lightbox wants buttons in that folder, so I created it.
    2. I located the theme688 Lightbox jsquery file that it uses and found the names of the buttons it was looking for:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 8.40.23 PM.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	18057
    3. I found the Zen Lightbox folder for theme688 that contains the buttons needed and loaded those buttons into the ./images/lightbox folder
    4. HOWEVER, those button names did not match the button names in the jsquery file, shown in item 2 above, so I simply renamed those buttons to match the jsquery button names
    5. I located the tpl_modules_main_product_image.php file that comes with the Lightbox mod that I had downloaded and loaded it into includes/templates/theme688/templates. This file worked much better than the equivalent file in my theme688.
    6. Whala, worked! Here is what I have now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 8.45.35 PM.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	18058

It's convoluted I know, and I'm sure there is a better way. And I made it more confusing by initially downloading the Lightbox mod and then uninstalled it. But I ended up doing a bit of Sherlock Holmes sleuthing in the forums combined with some reverse engineering to figure this out. Thanks for all the help!

Plugin Contributions

A final thought on this. The truth is I donīt know if the Lightbox install was due to the Stock_By_Attributes mod or the theme688 custom template install. Either way, one of them uses Lightbox. Bottom line, is that Iīve got it working now :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12