Default Re: Tableau 2 Responsive Theme - Support Thread

try adding css to the id indexCategories

Code:
    #indexCategories {
    margin-left: 15%;
    }
    looks okay...
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help.

Got it with help from Numinix Support.
    Added this to stylesheet_product_listing.css

.home .nmx-products-list .nmx-product {
    text-align: center;
    }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tophand View Post
    Thanks for the help.

Got it with help from Numinix Support.
    Added this to stylesheet_product_listing.css

.home .nmx-products-list .nmx-product {
    text-align: center;
    }
    My theme wont load my categories in the drop down www.roscotactical.co for reference What am i doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

First I must say I love this template - clean and no nonsens css Thanks numinix!!!

But:
    I have a footer-problem on individual products page. It looks fine on mainpage but on productpage it shrinks: see https://yourownfont.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=190

I replaced the split call with preg_split but it called a bunch of other errors:
    Code:
    [25-Oct-2020 08:10:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65&sort=20a&page=3, IP address: 81.236.246.216
    #1 preg_split() called at [/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:16]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php:22]
    #3 include(/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/column_left.php:24]
    #4 require(/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php:146]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: preg_split(): No ending delimiter '=' found in /includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 16.

[25-Oct-2020 08:10:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65&sort=20a&page=3, IP address: 81.236.246.216
    #1 preg_split() called at [/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:17]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php:22]
    #3 include(/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/column_left.php:24]
    #4 require(/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php:146]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: preg_split(): No ending delimiter '_' found in /includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 17.

#1 array_pop() called at [/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:18]
    --> PHP Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 18.

I also get a bunch of warnings in logs with calls to undefined constant FILENAME_BEST_SELLERS - see below - anyway to fix this?

Code:
    [25-Oct-2020 08:02:14 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=190, IP address: 81.236.246.216
    #1 require(/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_BEST_SELLERS - assumed 'FILENAME_BEST_SELLERS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 47.
    I would love to get this working so I can start with the real business :)

Plugin Contributions

Also this template screwed up the admin when saving I get a http 500 error - anyone has a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

deprecated each function on line 147 advance search results header.php i tried "foreach" but that failed so had to change it back, heres the offending line....

while (list($column, $value) = each($define_list)) {

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

that worked perfectly thankyou so much dr byte :)
    only other issues i can see are image hang on the filter by manufacturer results for some reason small category images for some reason and an issue with the filter function on the search bar, it wont change the display order regardless of selections by user ie lowest price first ect, but no error code occurs for that or at least none i've spotted.
    I'm sure i seen a thread you created that had a known issues and resolutions for 1.57b and template compatability but i cant seem to locate it now sadly.
    Very pleased with the general look and feel of zencart 1.57b and the tableau 2 template. my last site was zen and ran 2010 to around 2014 and ran zen 1.38a, the improvements are obvious on entry to the admin areas but it was very familiar to use again :)
    site is crazygamer . uk if you want to see what i mean by the image hang issue
    Last edited by flappingfish; 10 Dec 2020 at 10:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

What file would i compare against to fix the filter by manufacturers causing image hang? if you click into a category and filter by manufacturer it brings up multiple image loading icons that dont dissapear. If i click a few of these links it includes other manufacturers items too :/

Plugin Contributions

https://www.numinix.com/zen-cart-plu.../css-js-loader

possibly found the cause perhaps?

ive updated js/css loader to latest but it shows as compatible upto 1.57 but im 1.57b

Any work around for this or just a case of waiting for upgrade and see if that resolves issues?

If you are using this template make sure to update this module, even if not compatible for latest zen it makes the site run much faster.
    i downloaded latest version did a backup and copied it keeping directories ect using filezilla, was quite simple to be honest. logged into admin panel to see 2 green ticks it had patched to 5.23 then to 5.24 succesfully but my issue still remains.....

Name:  2020-12-12 (3).jpg
Views: 94
Size:  24.8 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast