Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau 2 Responsive Theme - Support Thread

--> PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 :: select count(*) as total FROM orders o, orders_total ot, orders_status s WHERE o.customers_id = 1 AND o.orders_id = ot.orders_id AND ot.class = 'ot_total' AND s.orders_status_id = (SELECT orders_status_id FROM orders_status_history osh WHERE osh.orders_id = o.orders_id AND osh.customer_notified >= 0 ==> (as called by) /home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 78 <== in /home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Error when viewing Order history when logged in as customer. What can I do to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I am working on the Tableau 2 template on v1.5.7d.

I am having an issue with the layout on my products page, my new designs page looks as I hoped it would (see here https://karenharbour.co.uk/index.php...e=products_new) but my all designs page looks wrong (see here https://karenharbour.co.uk/index.php...e=products_all) .

I would like the all designs listing to be alongside the categories not starting below the categories as the new designs page is, but I can't find a way to make it happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pete

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Haychatter View Post
    Hi all,

I am working on the Tableau 2 template on v1.5.7d.

I am having an issue with the layout on my products page, my new designs page looks as I hoped it would (see here https://karenharbour.co.uk/index.php...e=products_new) but my all designs page looks wrong (see here https://karenharbour.co.uk/index.php...e=products_all) .

I would like the all designs listing to be alongside the categories not starting below the categories as the new designs page is, but I can't find a way to make it happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pete
    On your Products All page it looks as though there are a number of javascript files not being loaded (which is why the images are not loading) and also a css file missing (which is why your layout looks awry).

Try this, in includes\templates\tableau2\auto_loaders\loader_categories.php add FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL like so

Code:
    if (in_array($_GET['main_page'], array(FILENAME_BEST_SELLERS, FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL, FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, FILENAME_SIZE_SEARCH, FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, FILENAME_SPECIALS)) || (isset($_GET['cPath']) && !isset($_GET['products_id']))) {
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    On your Products All page it looks as though there are a number of javascript files not being loaded (which is why the images are not loading) and also a css file missing (which is why your layout looks awry).

Try this, in includes\templates\tableau2\auto_loaders\loader_categories.php add FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL like so

Code:
    if (in_array($_GET['main_page'], array(FILENAME_BEST_SELLERS, FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL, FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, FILENAME_SIZE_SEARCH, FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, FILENAME_SPECIALS)) || (isset($_GET['cPath']) && !isset($_GET['products_id']))) {
    Thanks Simon, that worked a treat!

Plugin Contributions

Hello, thank you for the great template. When I updated to php 7.4, I got the following fatal error. Until the report.
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'nxPluginLicCheck' not found in /admin/includes/init_includes/init_numinix_structured_data.php:5
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/autoload_func.php(48): require()
    #1 /admin/includes/application_top.php(180): require('/home/...')
    #2 /admin/salemaker.php(12): require('/home/...')
    #3 {main}
      thrown in /admin/includes/init_includes/init_numinix_structured_data.php on line 5
    http://www.s-page.net/en/
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)
    It may be funny English, but please endure it. (I am weak in English)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123