Plugin Contributions

Default Order Fulfillment report for batch processing?

GREAT AFTERNOON ZENNERS!!

I have a question, a dream really, is it possible to create an orders page that list all the items from processing orders for everyone by the item type and attribute?

Say you are selling t-shirts and you are adding designs to them, customer A orders 3 red XL shirts, customer B orders 2 blue Medium shirts, and customer C also order 2 red XL shirts. I would like a list that shows processing orders that has the total for each item, so this example would be

Item..............attribute.......attribute.....Total Qty
    Shirt..............red..............XL...............5
    Shirt..............blue..............M...............2

otherwise I'm getting the red shirts, then blue, then back to red. I would like to just get all of the red ones done at once.

If anyone thinks this is possible, please let me know and we can work out a module or plugin or something.

Thank you!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Fulfillment report for batch processing?

Would think a minor modification/addition to the Sales Report plugin would make it possible to see the order(s) in groups of product instead of by order or other such display: https://zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Using a modified Monthly Sales Report and the stock Zen Cart reports
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=734

I have created order reports with selectable on/off picked/unpicked mobile/desktop buttons for each product

Twitch Product Pick List by Department
    - This displays a report based on Products Ordered with Status[2] Processing and sorted by a custom Department column.
    - Dept #, Order #, Packed [slide button], Quantity, Model, Product Name, Base Cost, Vendor

This allows you to pick a shopping cart by department - with references to other product/order data in the output report.

Twitch Product Pick List By Order
    - This displays a report based on Products Ordered with Status[2] Processing sorted by Order ID ascending.
    - Order #, Dept #, Packed [checkbox], Quantity, Model, Product Name, Base Cost, Vendor

This allows you to pick a shopping cart order by order - with references to other product/order data in the output report.

These work on mobile for full paperless e-commerce. Plus the pick list is only a report, refresh the screen and the list will update and reset without changing the database.

Alternately this could be used as a platform to MAKE changes to the database from a pick sheet for stock or active year-end inventory updates.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    Using a modified Monthly Sales Report and the stock Zen Cart reports
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=734

I have created order reports with selectable on/off picked/unpicked mobile/desktop buttons for each product

Twitch Product Pick List by Department
    - This displays a report based on Products Ordered with Status[2] Processing and sorted by a custom Department column.
    - Dept #, Order #, Packed [slide button], Quantity, Model, Product Name, Base Cost, Vendor

This allows you to pick a shopping cart by department - with references to other product/order data in the output report.

Twitch Product Pick List By Order
    - This displays a report based on Products Ordered with Status[2] Processing sorted by Order ID ascending.
    - Order #, Dept #, Packed [checkbox], Quantity, Model, Product Name, Base Cost, Vendor

This allows you to pick a shopping cart order by order - with references to other product/order data in the output report.

These work on mobile for full paperless e-commerce. Plus the pick list is only a report, refresh the screen and the list will update and reset without changing the database.

Alternately this could be used as a platform to MAKE changes to the database from a pick sheet for stock or active year-end inventory updates.
    Maybe I misunderstand, but it seems like both of these options will still display a single product variant more than once in any of the outputs... The OP seems to be asking for a how many of these product do I need to fulfill to meet a need based on some grouping (orders not fulfilled, orders placed on a date, product at, above, or below a certain stock quantity number, etc...) Besides that, I believe the above referenced plugin already seems to have the options described above...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply guys!! I'll be looking at each over the week and let you know!