Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple issues after computer crashed - can't log in, find Admin info etc

I've been going through the forums for the past few days, trying to help my mom out who is NOT computer savvy at all when it comes to web hosting.

She set up her Zen Cart/website in 2006 - she had someone else do it and was provided links to where she needed to go to make changes to her site.

www.glenbrookplants.com is the main site - hosting company is Bluehost, her account there has Zen Cart files when I go into the phpmyadmin....I checked the zen_admin folder, found 2 admin names, but none of that info works when I try to get to the admin log in for the site - I THINK I'm supposed to put the following in - www.glenbrookplants.com/admin_name (whatever that is)..... I only get errors....can't get to the log in page.

Bluehost is useless for help - they tell me I have to go to zen cart for help.....I've also tried to recover her information here so she can log in and post, but her email address is not recognized - is it possible she has the zen cart application for her site, but never registered here for support etc?

I created my own account here so I could try to help her, emails seem to not get responded to though.....I had forgotten my password, used the reset password link 2 days ago and never got an email....thankfully I was able to figure out what it was which is why I'm here....

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple issues after computer crashed - can't log in, find Admin info etc

I actually finally (after 2 weeks) figured it out......can this thread be deleted?