[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Hello all. I am new to zen cart and have searched for a remedy to my issue but have been unable to find anything. I apologize if this ia a duplicate post.

https://www.made-right-here.com

ZC version: 1.5.5 installed by FTP
THe only plugins I am running are taxcloud, shipstation, UPS tracking, and the Winchester BLack template
PHP version 5.6.37
MySQL version: 5.6.41-84.1(as it is listed in the server info under admin>tools.)
I do not know for certain when the problem started, Only that I noticed it last night when I was doing some shopping cart test runs to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Problem:
anytime there is a login, logout, or change in the shopping cart contents I get the following message:

Made-right-here.com says:
An unknown response 400: :text/html; charset=utf-8: : was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.

In my browser, the message shows as a pop up with an "OK" button. WHen I click the button, the action continues and is apparently completed. THis happens when loggin in as a shopper, or when browsing without being logged in if I add something to the cart login. I have had no such messages in the admin area. I have not tested actual transactions yet to see if this affects them. THere do not appear to be any related debug logs. I will include a screenshot of the message. Please let me know if there are other questions or needed information.
Name:  Drawing1.png
Views: 1227
Size:  73.9 KB