Plugin Contributions

Default T-Shirt Designer? Third party integration? Open T-Shirt?

Hello - I did a search and found stuff 4+ years old so didn't know if this had been asked recently. Are there any shirt designer add-ons available or easy integration from a 3rd party? I found Open T-shirt but didn't see where it can be integrated into ZenCart. Any suggestions or ideas? Or, does anyone know of any flash or jqueary add-ons?

Looking for something the customers can use to create and add to cart. I get the attributes would have to be set up accordingly.

Thanks for any suggestions

Stephanie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: T-Shirt Designer? Third party integration? Open T-Shirt?

If you can post a link to the Open T-shirt software for download, I might have a look at it.

Plugin Contributions

http://zencart-tshirtdesigner.com/

This is the one that says it integrates into zencart but I'm not a huge fan. Would like more ease of use and functions. I can't find the other one and my bookmark seems to have walked away.... I'll find it and post it :) Thanks

Found it.. https://www.opentshirts.com/

THANK YOU!!!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks

I have had a quick look at both sites the other day, and while most impressed by the numerous product variations that opentshirts offers, their business structure leaves me wondering about the final setup and running costs. There seem to be too many contradictory statements about their costs and charges scattered about their various webpages that would require a legal mind to disentangle. Whether or not their product variation code can be imported into zencart will need to be discussed with them to some depth and detail, but I suspect that they their business model is more about controlling the entire ordering and print process and charging fees for all and any changes that may be made to their code. However not having spoken with them direct I may be wrong about their setup.

In contrast, tshirtdesigner seems a bit light on in terms of its product variation offerings but is probably within the capability of a seasoned novice to emulate.

hope this helps