Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: XAMPP - PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is acti

Further, it seems that the header file is asking for the session id and value to change right there. Makes me wonder if there is some need to collect the existing session data, close the session and then "restart" it with the new session information and carry the old session forward and then close/swap sessions again back to the original as/where necessary. For me there's a few things about that I don't quite understand (yet) but seems somewhat like what is needed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: XAMPP - PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is acti

I get that error with some Paypal payments. Unfortunately, despite the fact that Paypal seems to like to fill the log folder with logs, none appear for when this happens. Just the normal error log.
    I'm not quite certain whether it is paypaldp or paypalwpp that is failing: probably the former. Not sure what you mean by authorising or verifying: it is just trying to take payment.
    However, there are also issues with Stripe payments, which also seem to be something do with Session IDs. But they consistently fail, not like Paypal which, usually works.
    Of late, some Paypal transactions have been timing out, but I suspect that's down to Paypal being overloaded. It prompted me to try to get rid of these error messages.

This is ZC 1.5.6c on 7.3.19-1~deb10u1to

Unfortunately, I really don't understand what is meant to happen here, or understand what is happening here.

Plugin Contributions

This seems to be causing more and more issues with payments failing. I'm not sure why.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I'm getting the same problem, random payment fails. Get a timeout error, then customer is logged out.

[02-Sep-2020 13:45:50 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=payer_auth_verifier, IP address:
    #1 session_id() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/payer_auth_verifier/header_php.php:55]
    #2 require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/payer_auth_verifier/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: session_id(): Cannot change session id when session is active in /home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/payer_auth_verifier/header_php.php on line 55.

1.5.6c PHP Version: 7.3.21

Plugin Contributions

Glad it isn't just happening to me! The clients have had to give up using Paypal and switch to Stripe, despite the terrible plugins we need to use for it.
    I like Stripe a lot better, so its a shame there is no good Stripe module.
    The (paid for) Zucando Stripe module is just about working, but I'm very unimpressed by their support.

Plugin Contributions

I am losing quite a few sales from this problem looking at the logs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    I am losing quite a few sales from this problem looking at the logs.
    Oh yes, it was costing my clients several thousand pounds a day.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    Glad it isn't just happening to me! The clients have had to give up using Paypal and switch to Stripe, despite the terrible plugins we need to use for it.
    I like Stripe a lot better, so its a shame there is no good Stripe module.
    The (paid for) Zucando Stripe module is just about working, but I'm very unimpressed by their support.
    i give good support on this module:

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2272

not sure how many are using it (other than my clients); but few complaints as you can see in the support forum.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i give good support on this module:

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2272

not sure how many are using it (other than my clients); but few complaints as you can see in the support forum.
    Presumably that needs an Authorise.net account. That's not available to retailers in the UK.

Plugin Contributions

I have a similar problem. I am using a different payment module, but still similar issue - logged customers are getting randomly logged out and time out page after payment.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....eckout_success

Fortunately I get my orders and money (my payment plugin settles payments and sends order to Zen Cart after 1-3 minutes), but customers are confused, as no checkout_success page is loaded. I made an update offered by Cindy and it seemed to be working better. But today again one time out.

Wondering is the problem in the payment plugin or in Zen Cart...
    Last edited by kalm; 2 Sep 2020 at 05:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast